Fireworks (Tokiya x Reader)

As Ichinose Tokiya's best friend, you have to support every decision he made. Sometimes you would tell him to stop when he made a stupid decision. Currently, you're in a sad part. He just told you that he and Nanami Haruka had a mutual feelings for each other. Worse part is, he's gonna ask her to be his girlfriend... Oh well, at least he'll be happy with her, right? If he's happy then you're happy also. But mostly, you're not happy... You wanted to keep him for yourself, you wanted to be his girlfriend. Sadly that's just a fairy tale of yours. You have no rights to steal him away from her. He's already Nanami's now...

"(Y/N)...? (Y/N)...?" A familiar voice calling out your name. You blinked your eyes and lift your head towards him "Toki-kun? What is it?" He sighed and crossed his arms while he shook his head, "You're spacing out again (Y/N)... Is there something wrong? You've been spacing out lately." He asked worriedly, well of course you're still his best friend, he would still be worried about you.

"Sorry Toki-kun... A lot of things are in my mind," You laughed awkwardly while rubbing the back of your head. "Anyway, what is it? Have you picked an outfit for your first special date with Haruka-san?" He nodded and pulled out a black suit with a white rose on the left and the other is white that it looks like a wedding suit. You sweatdropped and put both suit back where they belong.

You grabbed his wrist and went to the changing room, "Stay here and I'll go get some a nice outfit for you." He nodded and waited inside the changing room. You went to get dark blue with white stripes, plain silk black tie and pants. You went back to the changing room and threw the clothes over the door.

You waited for him to finish changing. The door opened and Tokiya is now wearing the clothes you gave him to try on. "Is it okay?" He asked, looking at himself on the mirror. You gave him a nod and Tokiya changed to his casual clothes and payed.

"So are you ready to go on a special date for you and your soon-to-be-girlfriend?" To be honest this hurts. Whenever you say her name or "soon-to-be-girlfriend", it made your chest tighten.

"Yeah, thank you for your help (Y/N)... Oh and (Y/N)," you tilt your head to the side. "Can you be out pianist? Haruka likes romantic background music." you looked down for a moment deciding you should decline or not. But you wanted to make him happy, you're not a person who can't decline easily. You just nodded at him and gave him a fake smile. "Thank you..." He smiled and patted your head.

**Timeskip**
You stood by the piano, getting ready to play a romantic instrumental song as soon as Nanami entered.

The double door flew open, Nanami stood by the doorway dressed beautifully. The color is almost the same as Tokiya's. You sat down and started playing the piano. Trying not to let pour all your feelings out to the piano.

You glanced at Tokiya, giving a huge bouquet of Ferrero Rocher. Damn she's gonna get a cavity or sick if she finish all that all by herself.

But still it hurts you...

You continued playing the piano until their date is done. Nanami went back to her room first while Tokiya stayed. He glanced at you as you stood up stretched a bit. "Thank you (Y/N)..." He smiled softly and hugged you. Your head was on his chest, you could hear his heartbeat. You were about to hug back but then you remembered he belong to Nanami now. So you pushed him away slightly and looked down. "Sorry Toki-kun... I-I..." He looked at you with his turquoise eyes.

"I just can't hug you anymore... Haruka-san is your girlfriend now and I don't want to be in the way." Tokiya's eyes widened a bit, "and to be honest, I'm jealous... Jealous Toki-kun. I'm jealous that she's your girlfriend. I know I don't have the right to be jealous but I just couldn't help it."

"(Y/N)...."

You lift your head at him with tears streaming down on your cheeks, "But I'm happy because you're happy now Toki-kun." Tokiya patted your head gently and gave you a warm smile. "I understand (Y/N), it's okay. You can go now, Oyasumi..." You gave him a smiles and wiped your tears before bowing and walking back to your room.

After a few months of distancing yourself to Tokiya, social media are now spreading rumors that Nanami Haruka and Ichinose Tokiya broke up because Nanami Haruka needed some space and they had some complicated relationship. You wanted to believe that this is only a rumor. Tokiya is sweet and kind.

Until one day afternoon, the news confirmed that Tokiya and Nanami broke up. You went to see Tokiya in his room. His bangs covering his eyes, slouching on his bed and you could see gritting his teeth. "Toki-kun..." You approached him and was about to touch his should but he suddenly pulled you into a hug. He dug his face on the crook of your neck "Toki-kun?"

"Can we stay like this for a while?" Tokiya asked, his voice cracked a bit. You caress his head gently to comfort him. This is the only thing you can do. Few moment of him hugging you, he finally lets go and took a deep breath. "Are you feeling better now Toki-kun?" He nodded and gave you a slight smile. He told you everything what happened and decided to move on anyway.

Two months after, Tokiya has finally moved on from his horrible break-up with Nanami. You ran up to him and jumped on his back "Toki-kun! Wanna go to the fireworks display with me?"

"Fireworks display? Sure thing." Tokiya smiled and you blushed.

Next week came and Tokiya waited for you outside by the dorm gate. "Toki-kun!" He turned around to see you in a cute dress that made him blush. You smiled at him as he looked at you from head to toe. "Let's go ne?" You tilt your head to the side as he nodded and started to walk.

After a few stroll you and Tokiya are looking for a perfect view to watch the fireworks. As both of you found the perfect view, you sat down by the tree and leaned. Tokiya did the same also. While you waited for the fireworks to start, Tokiya opened his mouth to speak. "(Y/N), can I ask you something?"

"What is it Toki-kun?"

"Few months ago, after our first date with Nanami, you told me that you're jealous because you're not my girlfriend right?" You stayed quiet and look down. Tokiya leaned to your face a bit close. "Does that mean you like me?" You blush went darker than before. Now you wish you didn't said those, it feels embarrassing.

You kneeled beside him and faced him, "O-of course I like you Toki-kun! As a friend!" Tokiya's face turned serious and lifted his hand to cup your cheek. "As a friend only...?"

"T-Toki-kun..." You looked into his turquoise orbs, "I-I like you... More than a friend..." You said softly.

"Say it again..."

"I like you... Toki-kun..."

And then he leaned closer to your face. As the fireworks started, you both kissed each other for a long time. Enjoying the moment that you two have.
____________________________
Tokiya x Reader requested by Fira-chan
I hope you all enjoy this oneshot especially to Fira-chan
I know I posted that I would be posting the oneshots BEFORE Christmas but due to parties that I have to attend, I am sorry for posting this AFTER Christmas...

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!