What is he doing? (Camus x Oblivious!Reader)

Currently, you are in the library quietly reading all about sweets. You like to bake cupcakes, shortcakes, cakes, any sweets. You love sweets. You are born to make sweets. You've been studying about sweets ever since you were a kid.

The sound of the door opened and foot steps are coming closer towards yours, you already know who's walking towards you. "What are you reading?" The Count of the Permafrost asked. Place a hand on the table and leaned. Your attention went to the cold Count, "I'm reading about sweets!" you said with a wide smile on your face and a fluffy background.

Camus sighed and shook his head while crossing his arms, "When will you take a break from baking? Aren't you get tired of making sweets?"

"Aren't you get tired of eating sweets?" You answered back. Camus glared at you for a moment until he snapped his finger once. You just looked at him and blinked. Silence filled the room and you turned back to the book to continue studying.

"Don't you get it?" You shrugged and continued reading "it means you go get me coffee!" He scratched the back of his head in frustration, "you commoners... I might punish you if you don't obey me." he muttered.

"Since when did I became your servant?"

"Didn't you know that you're assigned to be my servant?" you blinked for a moment and trying to get what he said. Did he say assigned to be HIS servant?

"..... Since when?"

"Ever since you came here, idiot." You looked at him weirdly and decided to ignore him then going back to read your book. Camus had enough of this and he suddenly pulled you and pinned you on the table.

"C-Camus?!" You suddenly yelp when he suddenly pinned you on the table.

"Are you still gonna get me coffee or not?" You suddenly blushed when he said that huskily. You didn't answer for a moment and he spoke again "Are you just gonna disobey your master?" He leaned closer and you could feel his breath against your lips.

"Wh-what the heck Camus?! L-listen here... I was never anyone's servant to begin! P-plus you're not my ma--" he didn't let you finish by pressing his body against yours.

"Wh-what are you doing?!" Your face suddenly heats up as he stares deeply into your eyes. Few minutes later after the staring contest, he sighed and stood straight "You know what, Never mind." He turned around and walked towards the door. "Tonight, come to my room." He said with a monotone voice.

"What?"

"Just come to my room tonight. If you don't appear in my room tonight you will face the consequences." He gave you a cold stare before opening the door and walked out.

"O-okay...?" You put your hand above your chest and then your cheeks. "It's hot," you thought "must be the weather..."

**TiMeSkIp**

As you arrive in front of his door, you took a deep breath before you knocked three times. "The door's open..." he said on the other side of the door. You opened the door and you saw a well toned body in front of you. A shirtless Camus.

"Finally you're here..." your face began to turn deep as your brain began to process on what you saw. Until it hits you like a rock.

"C-CAMUS?!" your face is now burning that you could cook something on your forehead. You turned around and covered both of your eyes trying to forget what you just saw.

"Don't tell me you're not used to see men shirtless..." Camus crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. "Living with siblings who are all girls? No!"

"Then why did you look at some shirtless men on the magazine?" you stayed silent for a moment trying to think of an answer, "b-but in personal no!! I am not used to see shirtless men in personal!"

Camus walked towards you and grab your chin, forcing you to face him and making you stare into his eyes. Your eyes locked with his majestic orbs as he rub and opened your bottom lip slightly. You didn't know what to do next and he began to lean closer towards your lips. "Wh-what is he doing?" You thought.

And finally, he pressed his lips against yours, his lips are soft and warm. You wanted to pull away to ask him what is he doing but your body doesn't want you. He pulled away slowly and cupping your left cheek with his hand. "C-Camus..."

"Don't say another word," he grab his shirt and put it on "later, when everyone's asleep... Meet me in the garden, we're going somewhere..." with that, he left you in his room, leaving you dumbfounded. You touched your lips and blinked for a moment "Is that a kiss?" you asked yourself "his lips are soft and warm..." you recall the kiss that you two shared. You began to blush deeply and went to follow him.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Camus x Oblivious!Reader requested by rosella0214
I hope you all enjoy this oneshot especially to rosella0214

I know this oneshot is crappy or not so good but I did my best and also thanks to my best friend who helped me thinking of a plot!

I know I posted that I would be posting the oneshots BEFORE Christmas but due to parties that I have to attend, I am sorry for posting this AFTER Christmas...

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!