Part 1, Chapter 1 (High School)

It's the first day of school. Zelina and her twin sister, Fiona, is getting ready for School. Their cousins, John, Felix, Sarah and Kimmy are getting ready as well. As they were done, they went downstairs for breakfast. After breakfast, they walked to school. When they got there, everyone was looking at them. They went inside and went to their homeroom. Yeah. They all have the same homeroom. The magical family is unseperable.

The teacher came in and saw the 5 kids first. "Hey. Looks like we have new faces. Here are your schedules for the year." She is handing out a piece of paper to every single kid. She walked back to the front of the class. "I hope you all have a great year." The new kids look at the teacher weirdly. After a while. The family is chatting with each other. "We all have the same exact schedule." Fiona said. "Like always. It's magic." Felix replied. Everyone looked at them. "And we're unseperable." Zelina said.

After a while, the bell rang. They went to their first class. Freshman Studies. The bell rang and everyone was in their seat. "Welcome to High School newbies. I'm Ms. Davidson," she said, "we will be playing an icebreaker game. I want you to say your name, two things about you, one thing you really admire about yourself and one thing you admire about your family. We will start from the front left corner going down to the left, then right, and left again, repeating until the last person." It started with a girl with light blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Sally Newton.

Six more people went. "My name is Fiona Stuart," she said, "I am lesbian and I can enchant people with my siren voice. I love my singing voice and I love that my whole family has each other's backs and open up." "My name is Zelina Stuart," she said, "We're twins. I can fly and I can manipulate animal minds. One thing that I admire about myself is that my Angel self is from another island. And I have the same thing I admire about my family from my sister." "My name is Felix Carmella," he said, "I can control fire and I can make fire in my hands. One thing I love about myself is that I am very charming to humans and animals. And I'm the same with my cousins." Seven kids went. "My name is John Carmella-Dean," he said, "I can control the elements of the earth and use the fire element to my advantage. One thing I like about myself is that I can find wild animals anywhere. And I'm the same with my cousins." "My name is Sarah Carmella," she said, "I can control the water and ice elements and I can freeze, people, animals, creatures, monsters, time and things. Even the whole world. The one thing I love about myself is that I have a voice of a Siren. And I'm the same with my cousins." Everyone else went. "So, you're all cousins?" ms. Davidson said. "Yeah," Fiona said. The only siblings are me and Zelina.

The bell rang and everyone went to their next class. The cousins went to Algebra. When they got there, they sat down. "Welcome to Algebra. I'm Mr. Jacobs. " she said. "We'll play two truths and a lie. Say your name then tell your two truths and lie. Who wants to go first?" "I do!" shouted a boy. "Go ahead, " he replied. "OK. I'm Ken James," he said, "I have a dog, I live in a mansion and I have a girlfriend." Everyone rose there hands quickly. After a few seconds. The cousins rose there hands slow and carefully. "The girl with the Silver hair," Mr. Jacobs said. "He does not live in a mansion." Sarah said. "Wow. That's right." he said. "You look like a dog person and seem to have a girlfriend." she said back. "Now it's your turn." Mr. Jacobs said.

"OK," she said, "I'm Sarah Carmella. I can control the water and ice elements, I have a big family that have Extra Unique traits and I hate birds." "You cannot control water and ice." a boy said. "I believe you love birds." another boy said. "Correct," she said. "My name is Leo Harrold," the boy said, "I have three dogs, I am single and I am ugly." "You are not ugly. You are adorable and cute." Fiona said. He blushed. "Oh my god," he mumbled.

Fiona continued, "I'll take that as a yes. My name is Fiona Stuart. I have a voice of a siren, I have a reputation of being a big prankster and I own up to the Lord of Magical Creatures." Everyone was shocked. "Are you a Goddess or a Queen." a boy said. "There is no such thing as a Lord of Magical Creatures," a girl said. The cousins were offended. "That's really offensive Bailey Florida," Zelina said. Everyone was surprised and shocked. "How-how do you-know my-name?" she said back. "We have our ways,"the cousins said." "OK. I guess it's now my turn, " Bailey said. She calmed down and continued, "My name is Bailey Fiona. I am rich, I am popular and I have 4 dogs." "You have 7 dogs" Zelina said. "How..." she stuttered. "Relax. We're not bad people. We're friendly, nice and kind." "OK," she calmed down. "I'm Zelina Stuart," she said, "I can control all of the elements, I have powers and I am a vegan." "You're not a Vegan. I see meat in your hair." a boy said. She took the meat out of her hair, threw it away and sat back down. I got into a fight with a skunk last afternoon. "I can't get smells out of my hair so I put meat in it. Meat can absorb smells,"she said.

"Okay. I'm Brandon Reed," he said, "I have a dog, I have a brother and I ride a Motorcycle." "You don't ride one," said John. "you ride a bike." "Correct." Brandon said. "I'm John Carmella-Dean," he said, "I have three siblings, I live with 16 cousins, I have a dog." "You don't live with 16 cousins," Bailey said. "Nope. You got it wrong" he said back. "You don't have a dog?" Brandon asked. John chuckled. "We have three dogs, " he said. "Just like me," Leo said, "yay. I'm not alone." The bell rang and everyone left the class.

The cousins went to Music. They sat down once they came in. They played an icebreaker game for the whole class. The bell rang when they were laughing. They left the class and went to Lunch. They started eating at the same table. Wheen people walked past the table, they made fun of them or treated them like they were royalty. After lunch, they went to Biology, then History. They went to Physical Education next. They played an icebreaker game until the bell rang and they left. They went to English, then Human Studies.

They are in the classroom. They are there with other unnatural kids. Ms. Davidson is there. "Welcome to Human Studies," she said. "Why are we here?" every student said in unison. "Tell us. Why do you have Black hair and Red eyes?" the cousins said. "Honestly," she said, "I'm your second aunt. I'm your mother's father's niece." The cousins are surprised and intrigued. They all played an icebreaker game. When the bell rang, they all left. They went home.