Part 2, Chapter 6 (Amie and Dana's Relationship)

After a while. Amie and Dana came back in. They walked to the cousins and M3gan.

M3gan: She can get exhausted?
Amie: Yeah. But, only her. Her name is short for Digital Aerobic Neutral Android. She can consume air. Which makes her 90% Human. I'm 75% Human. Our older sister is 99% Human. She just ran way with no trace 9 years ago. Now she's 18 years old. I sent her a few presents from me and Dana. She wrote a thank you card for a response. She's doing great. She is getting married in September.
Dana: We're going to have a brother in law!
Amie:. And Dana. Guess what?
Dana: What?
Amie: They're having a boy!
Dana: We're gonna have a nephew!
Amie: That's right. Our sister is going to be a mom.
Dana: Too bad that we can't go.
Amie: But guess what? We get to watch the live stream.
Dana: What!?
Amie: I asked mom and dad if they will let us use their computer for the livestream, and they said yes.
Dana: Yay!!

Music just randomly turned on. Amie started singing and dancing with Dana.

Amie: When you're feeling down. Don't feel sad. Just turn it around. And don't feel bad.
Dana: 'Cause you've got to shine bright. Never give it up. No one has to feel alone. 'Cause they are never alone.
Both: So, flip and turn around. Every end has a new beginning. Fight the negativity. And stand down from fighting. Somehow we've got it down. No one is stopping us now. Every end has a new beginning.
Amie: Come and follow me. We'll run 'til the end. No one can stop me from achieving my dream.' Cause nothing and no one can stop me.
Dana: No more hiding. Break out of your shell and face the world. Don't turn your back now. There is no going back.
Both: So, flip and turn around. Every end has a new beginning. Fight the negativity. And stand down from fighting. Somehow we've got it down. No one is stopping us now. Every end has a new beginning.
Amie: Nothing can take us down. No one can stop us from doing what we want to do. No matter what happens. No matter what we do. We will always have each other. We've got each other's backs.
Dana: I will never let you go. And you will never let me go. That is how it is 'til the end.
Both: So, flip and turn around. Every end has a new beginning. Fight the negativity. And stand down from fighting. Somehow we've got it down. No one is stopping us now. Every end has a new beginning.
Amie: No matter what happens. We will always have each other. We are Best Friends 'til the end.
Dana: We know what is up. We know what to do. We will always know each other.' Cause our friendship is forever.

The music faded away. The two smiled and hugged each other. "I love you Dana." Amie said. "I love you too Amie" Dana replied. "You guys must be really close." Fiona said. "We are," Amie said.

"That was very touching. It made me want a good friend." M3gan said. Everyone awed. "Everyone wants a good friend. And it's normal to feel that way. You'll find one. That's something that I can promise. A lot of people like you." said Amie. "That was because of my dancing. I want people to like me for me." M3gan explained. Amie smiled. "See. Look at that. That's true human emotions." Amie said.