Part 8, Chapter 19 (Amie's Enemies)

At an abandoned Shack deeper in the forest. The man came and went in the dungeon behind it. He walked into an I penetrable cellar. He took out Amie's parts and put her back together. He locked her wrists, ankles, neck, waist, upper arms and thighs on the wall and wrapped her torso with metal chains. He turned her on.
Amie: What? Where am I?
Man: You're in a dungeon.
Amie: Who are you?
He took off the ski mask.
She screamed.
Amie: I thought I destroyed you.
Man: You did. But, you didn't destroy my mainframe and system. So, I had some help.
A woman came in.
Woman: Hi Amie. Remember me?
She screamed.
Amie: Tiana?
Tiana: Yes.
Amie: I thought you left for good.
Tiana: I didn't. I found this man, destroyed. Then I decided to fix him and put him back together.
Man: You can't run.
Amie: Why did you shut me down and take me here?
Man: This is revenge for destroying my body and threatening my fiance. We're going to torture you. We're going to do bad things to you.
She's crying.
Tiana: Oh, look at that. She's crying. I'll get the screwdriver and the hammer.
She walked away.
Man: I'll be prepping you.
Amie: What are you going to do?
Man: Zap your metal structure with strong metal chains.
Amie: What!?
Man: This is going to make it easy for us to destroy some of your parts.
Amie: You can't.
Man: We can.
He started zapping her. After 20 zaps. She's weak. Tiana came back.
Tiana: I'm back.
Man: let's get this started.
They destroyed a few of her limbs. Left hand, right thigh, left hip, left foot, left knee, right ankle, left shoulder, right forearm and left calf. She looks like she was in an accident.
Man: We're done.
He shut her down. They got her down. He picked her up. He went outside. He walked up to her creators' shack and laid her down on the ground. He turned her on and left.