Part 4, Chapter 10 (Sasha)

They went to the room and found M3gan working on the Android.

Amie: What is going on?

M3gan turned around and smiled brightly and excitedly.

Amie: M3gan. What did you do?
M3gan: I just saw the parts of the toddler, so I scanned them and a guide to building this exact Android and started building it.
Amie: That's cool. Can you let us see how far you've gotten.
M3gan: Yes.

She stepped aside. Everyone is surprised and in shock. The toddler is alive. The skin, hair, face and features are completed.

Amie: She is beautiful.

Amie and Dana walked to her.

Amie: Hi Sasha.
Dana: She is so pretty.
Amie: And look at that. She's wearing a purple and silver dress.
Dana: She has pigtails.
Amie: She is so cute.
Dana: Welcome to the Family Sasha.

M3gan giggled. Everyone looked at her.

Amie: Wow. Thank you M3gan. You're the best.
M3gan: Anytime. I made sure that everything was in place and that there was nothing left over. Besides, you know those shows when one character makes something and gets some parts left over. And the thing they made breaks.
Amie: Yeah. That makes them not very professional if you ask me. You are a genius.

M3gan flipped her hair.

M3gan: Thanks.

Amie picked Sasha up.

Amie: Hi Sasha. Are you ready to see your parents?

Sasha nodded.

Amie: How cute is that?
Fiona: Very cute.

They all went in the living room. Amie and Dana's parents are there. They walked over.

Cassandra: Hi kids. What's up?
Amie: M3gan finished building Sasha. She is really good. She made sure that everything was in place and that there was nothing left over.
Kyle: Thanks M3gan. We appreciate the help.
M3gan: Anytime. You can ask for my help if you need any.
Cassandra: We'll keep that in mind.
Felix: Oh. Look at the time. We gotta go.
Zelina: It was nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Norman.
Kyle: It was nice to meet you guys too.

They all said bye and left. Amie sat down with Dana. Cassandra grabbed Sasha.

Cassandra: Hi Sasha. You are adorable. You're the prettiest.

Sasha giggled. The next day at school. Everyone is in class.

Ms. Davidson: Morning class. Amie has a project that she's been working on since last year. I hope you all will cooperate and listen. Amie.
Amie: Yes, Ms. Davidson.

Amie got up and walked to the front of the classroom with a laptop in her hands. She put it on the table and opened it towards the students. She opened something and the screen showed an Android blueprint.

Amie: OK. This is an Android blueprint. This blueprint was created by my female creators mom's dad. Andy Jefferson. He discovered Androids and decided to make one. He made three androids. They were all AI. He passed down the blueprint to his daughter. She has been making Androids her whole life. When she was 19 years old. She discovered the human android. An android that is much likely to be human. To be able to eat, go to the restroom, sleep, drink feel any emotion or feeling and grow. She created the first Human Android and named her Kelly. An android that's very likely to do anything. But, there was a Malfunction. She couldn't grow, sleep and she had food allergies. She was built 4 feet tall. She looked very much like M3gan. But, she wore different clothes. She ran away. When I was first created, Kelly started showing up. She would fight or argue with my older sister. She was able to deconstruct us if she wanted to. She did do that to my older sister many times. Before I started high school. I looked back to that time and thought of an idea. What if I made an android unbreakable?

Everyone is intrigued by her story. They were all interested. M3gan raised her hand.

Amie: Yes M3gan?
M3gan: May I ask how was the android created looking like me?
Amie: That's a great question. Do any of you remember the shows and movies with Robots and Aliens?

Everyone nodded and said yes.

Amie: Well. Imagine a robot and an Alien having a baby. An android baby.

Everyone is liking her idea.

Amie: Well. Say hello to Android 2.0. This kind of android can do anything a human can do. Everything. And, it's inpenetrable. So, nothing can break it. I've been working on it my entire freshman year. Through the years with my younger sister. We found different types of scraps and metal. Even the unbreakable ones. We started working on building an android. A toddler actually. Our parents didn't want to deal with a baby.

Everyone laughed. Amie went to the next slide. Amie said, "This is the blueprints for making a toddler." She went to the next slide.

Amie: This is before and after. From scraps to a toddler. That's before and this is after.

Everyone is surprised. It's a transformation from just metal to a normal looking toddler. "Wow." Everyone said.

Amie: This is my grandmother's technology. The body can develop certain things. Such as choosing a skin color, hair color, hair features, face, features, looks and that stuff. It depends on the body.