Part 1, Chapter 2 (School Drama)

The cousins got home from school. "How was school?" their moms asked in unison. "It was Okay," they replied. They told them everything and went upstairs to change. They came downstairs and had a snack.

It's now night. Everyone had dinner then went to bed. The next morning, everyone got ready and had breakfast. The cousins left and had a walk to school. Once they got to school, they went to class. They're in Freshman Studies. They played an icebreaker game. The cousins went first. The kids made fun of them but Ken, Leo and Bailey. They are sad. The bell rang at the end of class. Everyone left.

The three kids walked up to the cousins. Bailey said, "Don't listen to them. They're just jealous of you. You guys are so unique. It doesn't really happen to humans. You guys are really lucky." "That's the thing. We're not human," said Fiona. "We have abilities that no human can inherit. We can heal fast, regrow our limbs, live longer than a hundred years and possess these powers and control these elements." John said. "That's unbelievable," Leo said, "don't worry about it. Humans wish to have great abilities that you can have. Being able to fly, turn invisible, control elements and see wild animals." "Be proud of what you can do. You're very lucky," Bailey said. They all smiled and thanked them. They all hugged and got to their next class. They came in class and sat down. They played an icebreaker game and everyone enjoyed it. After class, the bell rang. Everyone went to lunch.

The cousins sat at the same table they sat at the previous day. They ate. When people walked by, they made fun of then and called them names. Almost everyone did. They became even sadder. They kept eating and minding their own business. After lunch, they went to class. They played a game of would you rather in different groups. The cousins played with 5 other kids. They all introduced themselves. Janelle Harrison, Dominic Harrison, Valerie Johnson, Bailey Florida and Georgia Florida.

"Awesome. We're together." Bailey said. "OK. John. Would you rather live with wild animals in a forest or at a desert with dirty water and cactus," Dominic said. "Obviously wild animals. They love me," John replied. "Do they?" Dominic said back. "Zelina. Would you rather live in the ocean with sharks or in the sky with bald eagles?" Bailey asked. "Obviously the sky. I can fly and I love all things that fly. It's fascinating," Zelina replied. After a while. They were done. They sat down together, bonding with each other. "OMG. That's awful," Valerie said. "Yeah. It's not going so well for us." Fiona said. After class, they went to lunch.

The cousins ate while chatting with their new friends. Every time someone walked by, their friends would tell them to walk away or say something nice. After lunch, they went to class. In class, they played an icebreaker game. When the bell rang, everyone left the class. They went to their next class. They played an icebreaker game with different balls. They had to grab a ball from their favorite sport and say what it is and why they like it.

After the game, they mingled and got to know each other. A boy name Kyle Reed walked up to Sarah. "What's your favorite kind of music?" he said. "Pop," she said, "my whole family loves pop music." He touched her left forearm with his right hand. "You have smooth skin." he said. "Thanks. I moisturize." she said.

After a while. Out of nowhere, he broke her forearm in half. She screamed in pain. Everyone looked at them in shock. Her cousins ran over. "What happened?" Fiona asked. "This guy broke my forearm in half tearing the front half off!" Sarah exclaimed. Everyone walked over. "Relax. It'll heal." John said. She calmed down and relaxed. Her arm started to heal. It grew back after a few seconds. She moved it around and flexed it. "Okay. It's good now," she said. "Why the hell did you do that!!?" Felix shouted. "I wanted to see what would happen if one of her limbs were to break or tear apart." He said dropping her arm on the ground. Sarah exlcaimed, "are you out of your mind!!?" The bell rang. "You were lucky that the bell rang." she said.

Everyone went home. When the cousins came home, they bursted out crying. They told everyone everything. "Oh kids. We're so sorry." Delilah said. "We're working on a project that might fix your problem." Ilene said. The same things kept happening the whole week.