Part 8, Chapter 20 (Amie's New Body)

After a while. The woman came out with a man. They heard a sound and walked to it. They found Amie, damaged. They gasped in shock. They rushed to her and kneeled down.
Amie: Mom, dad?
Teresa: Honey. Who did this to you?
Amie: Ben and Tiana.
Arnold: We are so sorry.
Teresa: This will take days to fix.
Arnold: I have a better idea.
Teresa: You're not.
Arnold: I am.
Teresa: Let's do it then.
They grabbed her and went inside. They shut her down and took out her memory box and mainframe. They got out an android body in the size of a teenager. They put Amie's memory box and mainframe inside the body.

After a while. The body transformed. The skin, hair color, eye color, nails and features were transformed. They edited her memory. After they were done, they turned the Android on.
Amie: What is going on?
She sat up.
Teresa: Hey Baby.
Amie: I feel different.
Teresa: We moved your memory box and mainframe to another Android. We had to edit your memory files. Here you are.
Amie got up and walked to the mirror.

Amie: Oh my god

Amie: Oh my god. I am so pretty.
Teresa: You deserve it. The Android body is a part of a project. We were unsure what type of personality, name and look to give it. And, when we saw you, we came up with the idea to transfer you to the Android. It has an updated software and operating system. So, you should be able to use it. Your other Android body had a lot of malfunctions and system failures. We will be monitoring you and how you use the body.
Amie smiled widely.
Amie: Thanks mom. I would've had a new brother or sister.
Teresa: Oh. FYI, we have a surprise.
Amie: What is it?
Teresa: Micayla! Come in!
A little girl ran over to Teresa and she picked her up.
Amie: Who is this?
Teresa: This is our daughter. You're sister. Her name is Mivayla.
Amie scanned Micayla.
Amie: What? An actually kid?
Teresa: Yeah. We've been wanting to tell you for a very long time.
Amie: Well. Now you have.
Teresa: We need a favor.
Amie: What is it?
Teresa: We want you to look after her. We're going on a road trip to Florida, Michigan, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Idaho, New York, New Mexico, Colorado and Montana. We will be gone for a few years. You can call or text us whenever. We will be making video calls.
Arnild: We're going to miss you all. Especially Micayla.
Micayla: I'll miss you guys.