Part 5, Chapter 12 (Dreamland)

Amie's POV
She threw me in and left. Before I knew it, everything went dark. I felt strong arms grabbing me and picking me up. After a while, I fell unconscious.

I woke up in a bed. It was Violet and Black. I was untied. Thank God. Where am I? I sat up. I felt two arms pushing me back down. I feel so relaxed. I noticed someone sitting next to me, so I looked at them.

Amie: What? Who are you?
Derek: I'm Derek. I found you in the underground cave. You didn't look very happy. I decided to take you here and take care if you.
Amie: What about my family and friends?

She felt something cold on her neck. She touched it. It stun her. She immediately pulled her hand away.

Amie: What is that?
Derek: That's the Dream Collar.
Amie: Dream Collar?
Derek: Yes. That means your in a dream state. You don't wake up as long as the collar is on you. The only people that can take it off is me, my parents and my siblings. You belong with us now.

I am really worried.

Narrators POV
Amie started crying. The next day at breakfast, she met the Royal family.

Amie: Hi. I'm Amie.
King: Welcome to Dreamland.
Queen: While in Dreamland, you can do whatever you want whenever you want. You control your life. Not the world.
Amie: What?
King: You get to live your life the way you want.
Queen: Now go and enjoy your life.

She left the room. She started thinking of what she could do. She then thought of a way to escape this reality she's in.