Pat 8, Chapter 21 (Amie's History)

Later. Back at the house.
Amelia: This is taking forever. What is going on?
Bailey: What's up with Amie?
After a few minutes. Amie came in wearing a Black and Violet jumpsuit, a ponytail with violet highlights and a black and violet mask. She's holding a toddler. The men around the house left. She closed the door.
Micayla: Wow. This is a beautiful house Amie.
Amie: It is.
She put her down.
Amie: OK. Stay here. I'm going to get our sisters and parents.
Micayla: (smiles) I can't wait to see my family. I'm excited.
Amie: BRB.

Amie left. Micayla started walking around.
Felix: Who is that.
Fiona: It's a toddler. Where did that girl get her?
Zelina: Who is that girl?
Everyone came in. Amie is back in her other clothes with no mask and her hair down, clipped back on both sides.
Amie: Micayla.
She turned around.
Amie: Guys, this is Micayla. Mom and dad had her four years ago. Wanna say hi to her Dana?
Dana: Yeah.
Micayla walked over.
Micayla: Hi. I'm Micayla Benson.
Dana: I'm Dana Philips. Welcome to the family Micayla. Oh. And your last name is Philips here.
Micayla: No!
Amie: She prefers to not have her last name changed. She was born with the name Micayla Amie Benson.
Dana: Awww. Her middle name was named after you.
Amie: It was. Micayla. We're all Androids.
Micayla: Androids?
Amie: Yeah.
Micayla: So. You always looked like that?
Amie: Well. No. Mom and dad found me all busted up outside. They transferred me to another Android body. It has a different software and operating system. It's also a part of a project. So, they will be monitoring me and how I use it.
Micyala: That's cool. I'm really going to miss mommy and daddy.
Amie: I know how it feels Micayla. We had to live without them.
Micayla: Why?
Amie: Well. You see. There's this woman that is after their technology. She owns these blueprints to build this type of Android. She has a lot of them. I'm their target. They were told that I have this secret password to a mainframe. I don't know if I do. All I know is that they are a big threat.
Micayla: Wow. That was a lot of information.
Amie: Yeah. I met this new family, and they are sus.
Micayla: How?
Amie: They have this Android named M3gan. She looks just like the androids that are after me. One of them found their house and killed a few people, destroyed one of the copies and destroyed the house. Now, they're staying here for a while?
Micayla: Wait. There are copies?
Amie: Yes. There are three. There are two now. And don't worry. They won't be around.
Micayla: OK.
Amie: And, I will get down to the bottom of this.
Micayla: I believe in you Amie.
Amie: Thanks Micayla.
Micayla: Who were those men outside?
Amie: They're just an army. Don't worry about it. They protect us.
Micayla: OK.

After a while.
Micayla: What does the new Android body do?
Amie: Well. One thing's for sure. It's much better than my original. This one functions better. My other one had a lot of malfunctions, a terrible operating system and bad software. Oh. And Ben and Tiana are back.
Dana: What!?
Amie: Yeah. Tiana found his parts and put him back together. They are getting married.
Dana: We're not going!
Amie: That's what I'm planning.
Dana: Amie, I've always wondered. What was Lucy like? Why did she run away?
Amie: Lucy?
She nodded.
Amie: I knew this day would come.
Micayla: What is it?
Amie: Let's sit down.
They walked to the couch and sat down. The big family was there, but them ignored them.

Amie: OK. Micayla. Lucy, aka Life Under Control Youth, is our older sister. She was the first Android our mom built. When she was halfway through, she met our dad. They had love at first sight. They were in college. He helped her out with building Lucy. When they were done, she turned out to be something they didn't expect. They were building her in a teen form. When they were done building her, skin started to form on her. Hair grew out of her head. Her facial features developed and her body shape and body type developed. She was really beautiful. They were surprised. It was unexpected. Mom tried and tried to get it right.
Micayla: Why?
Amie: Well. Dana, Micayla. Mom created a blueprint for an Android. It was teen sized. It was a girl. She designed the blueprints. She had a sister. Amanda Thret.
Dana: What!?
Amie: They were really close. She created the code for the Android. She was feeling very ill. She was pregnant. After three months of creating the Android. She was in labor. So, mom helped her go to the hospital. She gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. She named her Sasha. Sasha Jane Thret. Mom helped her raise Sasha. When she was 4 years old, she started messing with the project. Mom couldn't handle it. So, she decided to move out.
Dana: Where was she living?
Amie: In an apartment. She made a call to build a house in this exact neighborhood.
Dana: What did it look like?
Amie: It was a mansion like house. It was very big and modern.
Dana: Cool. You said it was a house. Did something happen to it?
Amie: Yes. Back to the story. She moved into the house. She moved everything into the basement. She set it up like a lab. After two years, her sister broke in and stole the blueprints. She changed them.
Dana: How?
Amie: She replicated the blueprints then changed the size and the coding. She broke in the house again and put them back. She started creating hundreds of these androids that are identical. Ruby, Kylee, Kelly, Felicia, Julie, Jeanette, Naomi, Sally, Jessica, Amy and more.
Dana: What? So. Her enemy is her sister?
Amie: Yes. She gave them all a mission. She said that one of mom's androids have a secret code in their programming.
Dana: Hold on a second? What type of programming?
Amie: I don't know. It's really old. It's so old that no Android is compatible to obtain it. It makes them break. Why?
Dana: Amie. You just described your original Android. You had the code.
Amie: I still have the same programming.
She started to twitch.
Dana: Amie. Are you OK?
She is twitching a lot.
Amie: 1134H7N9D6Z7V3B2M99A0R4T3JL6C471FR5J8N5V6C8D002IB6F5DG.
After a while. She stopped twitching.
Amie: System Alert. Break in attempted. Blocking all close servers.
Later. She shook her head.
Amie: Wait. Where was I? Oh, right. She told mom about the blueprints and how she made them. Mom was pretty upset, but proud. She felt like she was being watched. So she ran away and was never seen or heard of again.
Dana: So, the creepy Androids were spying on her?
Amie: Yeah. They are technically a part of the house. From what I know. One of them copied the blueprints and left them in the basement. After a few years. A family moved in. A huge one, of course.
Micayla: So. What happened to the house?
Amie: Sally, the most dangerous Android, appeared and killed innocent people, an android that looked just like her and the entire house. Now, the house is getting demolished and rebuilt.
Dana: What the hell!!?
Amie remembered a few things and realized.
Amie: No!
Micayla: What is it?
Amie: There's safe in the attic. I gotta go. Dana, come with me. Mom, dad, watch Micayla.
Dana: OK.
They rushed out.
M3gan: Oh my god.