Notice In M3gan

Hey. If any of you have watched the Movie. I just noticed something. Remember the time when the dog (Dewey) bites M3gan's neck? If you notice the sparks and her eyes. It seems like she was having a Malfunction. In my opinion. I think that's how M3gan became the serial killer she is now. We all know that Dewey was the First victim. She did have that look on her face when she was looking at the woman (Celia) like she was planning an attack on her. Like. Literally that night, she goes out and captures Dewey. That's all we see. And later on in the Movie. She continued killing whoever is a threat to Cady and herself. As you all know. She was aware of the subject, Death, after she researched it. That's why she was killing people. To sustain her existence to protect Cady at all costs. This is my theory of how M3gan became this serial killer. Like, she developed throughout the movie from being aware of all of the things happening in the Movie. She didn't become that way through programming. She became that way from collecting information from reality and the internet. She is AI. She can do anything. She was acting like an ordinary Robot/Android, until that event of Dewey attacking her and Cady. Like, some of her wires were broken and she reconnected them. This is my theory. I hope you enjoy this book. I will add some action with M3GAN.