Part 6, Chapter 14 (Sally the Android Demon)

Zelina: Android Demon?
Amie: She can possess any human or creature, take over them and control them. She can turn into a Violet Dragon. She wears a black and Violet sparkly dress, black tights and Violet sparkly heels. She is everyone's nightmare. She can steal your soul when you meet her eyes. She is the most dangerous out of the other Androids. If she appears, you're in danger. Sally is like the Main Character from a Horror Video Game. Such as Slenderman, Granny, Slendrina, Baldi, Puppet and the other games. You don't want to look away. If you do, she will be gone when you look back. Even when you blink. You do not want to be her friend. She has no good side. She's all bad. She would kill you if she wanted to. Everyone is afraid and scared of her.
Sally: You got that right.

Sally held out her hands from opposite sides.

Sally: I also have Powers. Dark Powers. I killed your siblings, mom's and dad's. The ones that were here. I also destroyed the M3gan copy.
Amie: OK. That means the others are safe.
Sally: There were 8 kids, two dads, one mom and one M3gan. Man, that was fun. I also destroyed everything.
Amie: Leave, before you cause any more damage. I'm warning you Sally.
Sally: OK, OK. I'll get going. Besides, I will be back. I'll see you at your graduation ceremony and party. We all will. You might've destroyed Valerie and Naomi. But, the rest of us will be there. And, we are all going to Kelly's wedding. Love her new look. TTYL.

She left.