Part 1, Chapter 3 (M3gan)

It's now Saturday. The moms brought something in the living room where all of the cousins are. "Kids. Look at what we've made." Ilene said. They all looked at them. They are surprised. There are four robots. "Kids. This is M3gan." Nina said. "Why are there four?" Jamie said. "There is one for each family," Delilah said, "Also, one will be going to High School to watch and protect you. I already signed her up for an admission online." "One will be doing the care taking here. Taking care of you guys when we're not around or gone." Ilene said. "One will be going out with you. Since you are unseperable, of course."

M3gan: Why and how are they unseperable?

"Well. It's hard to explain. It's a family thing. Just like me and my siblings. We've had the same exact classes together at the same exact schools. It's unexplainable. All we know, is that if someone tries to separate us or tear us apart, we get very upset, angry, furious, vicious, mean and terrible. Like, we turn into a Monster or something." Ilene said.

M3gan: That's insane!

"The M3gan that's paired with one family, she will be charging in that room overnight, watching you." Amelia said. "Uhhh. So, when we're all in the room together, she will be there?" Benjamin asked. "Absolutely," Nina said, "this is for your safety. Kyle broke Sarah's arm on Tuesday in P.E. We cannot let anything like that happen again. So, I need you guys to stay together. Not walk away from each other without precaution. This time, you have to ask M3gan. Okay kids?" "Okay," they said. "But, they're creepy," said Candy.

M3gan: You don't have to worry about that. Just imagine me as your best friend. Besides. I'm only allowed to protect you, take care of you, look after you and play with you. I'm designed to be a good influence. I can also teach you stuff. I am basically AI.

They are all impressed. "She can tell you the rest. We gotta get going. We have errands to do. Later kids." Delilah said. "Bye mom/mom's." they all said. They left and the M3gan sat down. "This is pretty weird," Nina said. M3gan instantly realized how they felt about the 4 M3gans.

M3gan: Oh. I'm sorry. No problem.
Three of them went in the kitchen.
M3gan: Better?
"Is there an option for individual speaking?" Marilyn asked.
M3gan: Yes.
M3gan switched the Unison Speaking to Individual Speaking.
M3gan: Is that better?
"Yes!" everyone said.
M3gan: I'm the Mainframe. The original. So. You can call me M3gan. The other three are copies. I'm the one that will be with Zelina, Fiona, John, Felix and Sarah when they go to school and go out.
"How do we know which M3gan is which?" Samantha said.
M3gan: We each have a number on top of our left hands. 1, 2, 3 and 4. They're pretty big, so you know which is which.
"Cool," D.J. said.
M3gan: I can disable the other M3gans if I want to. But, I shouldn't. I should only disable them when I have to or need to. I could even shut them down, put a virus in them or destroy them.
"That's creepy but cool," said Ken.
M3gan: I could also make them do anything.
"Can you sing and dance?" said Sarah.
M3gan: Of course, I can. Want me to show you a dance then sing a song?
"Yes!" they all shouted in excitement. M3gan smiled softly at them then got up. She walked to the big open spot. One of the kids found 'Can't Stop This Feeling' by Justin Timberlake.
M3gan: Great choice John. Everyone loves a good beat to dance to.
They were surprised that she knew what he chose. She looked at videos of people dancing to Pop Music. She was done after a while.
M3gan: OK. I'm ready. I just looked at videos of people dancing to Pop Music. Very impressive. I was fascinated.
"And even better. You could mix up the moves you liked most and use them." Fiona said.
M3gan: That is a great idea Fiona. Thanks for letting me know.
Felix started filming and John started the music. M3gan started dancing once the singing started. She was dancing just like a professional musician. She was amazing. Everyone clapped cheered. "That was amazing M3gan," Cassandra said.
M3gan: Thanks guys. It really means a lot.
She sat back down
M3gan: Now. What song should I sing?
"Firework from Katy Perry. She's amazing," James said.
M3gan: OK. Let's do it.
"We need music." Kimmy said. "Right." Zelina said, grabbing out her phone. I will turn on the Karaoke version.
M3gan: You guys are so much fun.
"Thanks." they all said in unison. They all giggled. Zelina found the song. "Okay, get ready M3gan."
M3gan: I'm ready when you are.
She turned on the music.
M3gan started singing.

M3gan: Do you ever feel like a plastic bag. Drifting through the wind, wanting to start again? Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin. Like a house of cards. One blow from cavin' in? Do you ever feel already buried deep? Six feet under screams, but no one seems to hear a thing. Do know that there's still a chance for you? 'Cause there' s a spark in you. You just gotta ignite the light. And let it shine. Just own the night. Like the Fourth of July. 'Cause baby, you're a firework. Come on, show 'em what you're worth. Make 'em go, "Oh, oh, oh". As you shoot across the sky. Baby, you're a firework. Come on, let your colors burst. Make 'em go, "Oh, oh, oh". You're gonna leave 'em all in awe, awe, awe. You don't have to feel like a waste of space. You're original, cannot be replaced. If you only knew what the future holds. After a hurricane comes a rainbow. Maybe a reason why a the doors are closed. So you can open one that leads you to the perfect road. Like a lightning bolt, your heart will glow. And when it's time, you'll know. You just gotta ignite the light. And let it shine. Just own the night. Like the Fourth of July. 'Cause baby, you're a firework. Come on, show 'em what you're worth. Make 'em go, "Oh, oh, oh". As you shoot across the sky. Baby, you're a firework. Come on, let your colors burst. Make 'em go, "Oh, oh, oh". You're gonna leave 'em all in awe, awe, awe. Boom, boom, boom. Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon. It's always inside of you, you, you. And now it's time to let it through. 'Cause baby, you're a firework. Come on, show 'em what you're worth. Make 'em go, "Oh, oh, oh". As you shoot across the sky. Baby, you're a firework. Come on, let your colors burst. Make 'em go, "Oh, oh, oh". You're gonna leave 'em all in awe, awe, awe. Boom, boom, boom. Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon. Boom, boom, boom. Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon.

She is done singing. She smiled. Everyone was shocked and surprised. They all clapped and cheered. M3gan smiled widely. "Slay it girl. You are amazing," Sarah said.

M3gan: Thanks again. You guys are amazing.