Chris

"This world is made of stone and concrete
City of dreams"

🫧🫧🫧

"Noah was definitely more interested. And it seems you prefer him too." I said with a smirk, jumping down on her extremely comfortable bed with my sketchbook and pencil in my hand. She had an identical smirk as she walked out of the walk in closet, her phone in her hand.

"Now that you mention it..." She drew out as she crashed down on her bed,then laying on her tummy kicking her legs up.

"I also prefer you two too."

"He actually asked me out."

"Already?"

"Tell that to your brother."

"I did."

She was talking about when Andrew asked a girl out on just his first time meeting her in a party. A girl who is now about to be his girlfriend. He says it was meant to be.

"I'm about to start writing my blog."

"Introduction?"

"Yes. I'm keeping it funny and casual. How's that?"

"Good first impression. Just know I'm your number one follower,don't forget me."

"How could I? You're my best friend."

We fell into comfortable silence. I let her focus on picking the right words for he first ever blog post,but then she spoke up. And I wished she hadn't.

"Have you fallen for Xavier yet?"

"Focus on your blog."

"I want to talk. It helps."

"Ugh." I rolled my eyes at her. "No I haven't."

"Have you kissed him yet?"

"It's just our first day Star. And we were about to but your squealing interrupted it this morning."

"Did you want to do it."

"I mean...he is the hottest guy in school."

"That never really mattered to you." She gave me a quick look. "Yes or no."

"Yes..Anyone in my situation would." I rushed out. She shook my head at me, probably in disbelief.

"Girl, you aren't really thinking this through are you? What if he asks you to meet his parents later on?" I froze.

Meet...his parents?!

Oh yeah,I'm his girlfriend now. Atleast that's what everyone believes. I guess I never really thought through all the things we'd have to do. But what if his parents doesn't need to know about us? I mean, we're only doing this to fool the school,not our families. But maybe he'd still want me to meet them. Or maybe he has already told them.

"Then I would. It's not like he'll ask me to have dinner with them or spend a whole day with them." I said once again shrugging it off like it was nothing. She shook her head at me again.

"What's up with the sketchbook? You still haven't drawn anything since you brought it here."

"I don't really have a muse right now." I shrugged.

"Spoken like a true artist." She said with a smirk.

"I don't have any inspiration right now."

"What of me?!" She proceeded to do funny model poses on the bed,and at the end of her show,we both laughed.