Shh

"I know it sounds super cliche
But you make me feel some type of way..."

🫧🫧🫧

"I like you." He planted a kiss on my eyelid.

"I like you." He planted a kiss on my forehead.

"I really like you, Amy." His lips landed on mine, only for a second.

His hands were on my waist, mine around his neck, pulling him down so our lips could meet again for a longer amount of time now.

But before we could escalate, someone squealed.

We broke apart, turning to give Vanessa the attention. She had a look on her face that said I told you so. It was then I remembered what she said about Star and Jason coming back. Most importantly, what she said about Xavier and I making up.

I abandoned Xavier and hugged her immediately.

"What's going on huh?" She smirked, I pushed her away. A bit too hard. Then Xavier was beside me in a second.

"Oh yeah, drunk Amy is violent, beware." He cautioned.

"I am not!" I basically shouted.

How dare he accuse me of such huh?!

"You-"

"I'm tired let's go home."

I didn't know when or how we got into the car and began on our way. The drive was silent, except for the drunk talks involving me and Vanessa, and Xavier occasionally butting in.

We dropped Vanessa first, and I was next.

"Go home."

I was holding on to the car handle.

"Let's just go to your house."

"Why?"

"Cause I need to be taken care of." I stated. "I can't be left alone drunk tonight, and I need you to help me with my hangover tomorrow." I grinned widely.

"But- we-...fine."

"Yay thanks babe!" I clapped my hands, and I think I saw him blush.

Yeah, I'm really drunk.

***
I jumped to the bed of the guest room, thinking of packing my bags and living here just because of how soft it is.

You know, that can become a reality...

"Ok." He handed me a bottle of water. "Drink this, my room is just like, three steps away from here, I'll be coming to check on you." I smirked. "N-no, don't do that."

"Do what?"

"That."

"What?"

"You know what? Never mind. Get some sleep."

"Goodnight babe!"

"Shh!"

"Goodnight babe." I whispered. He smiled at me.

"Goodnight Butterfly."

....
I checked the time on my phone. 2:41 am. I groaned.

I've been tossing and turning on this very soft bed for an hour now. I think.

Sick and tired of it, I tiptoed to Xavier's door, and knocked gently. In a second, it flung open and I was pulled inside.

"Are you ok?" He whispered.