Day 1

The day has finally comes. Since it's on Friday, Jibeom doesn't give much hopes for it. Just nervously waiting for the "first assignment" while doing his job as usual. But the first day starts a bit late, especially when it doesn't seem to be happening on his working hours. Even until he ends his work, it doesn't seem to start yet. Jibeom starts to feel that the dating programme is a scam. But at the same time, he feels a bit relieved. He doesn't ready to meet anyone yet anyway. He does it because his family and siblings, Bomin and his in-laws wanted to.

Jibeom gets into his car. As soon as he fastens his seatbelt, he got notifications from the dating programme's app.

 As soon as he fastens his seatbelt, he got notifications from the dating programme's app

Jibeom feels nervous as soon as he sees the notifications. There are 8 participants including him in the server he in. Everyone is invited and needs to put a random nickname as their alias. The coordinator known as "Master" starts the virtual meeting. Some participants begin to interact as well in the chat room.

Master :
Everyone, welcome to Serendipity!

Lotus Parachute :
Oh it starts already?

Surangutan :
OMG

Detective Pikachu :
Hello

Lotus Parachute :
Nice to see you :D

Aemy :
What's wrong with everyone's nickname? Hahahaha

Bbangvely :
I know right? I was shocked to see everyone's nicknames at first

Lotus Parachute :
I started to regret mine :')

Detective Pikachu :
Why? Lotus Parachute is a cute nickname!

Lotus Parachute :
It's funny... Detective Pikachu is better. It's like a movie name...

Zootopia :
Not as funny as mine...

Surangutan :
Ehem.. hmm...

Aemy :
Hahahahaha

Master :
Since all participants have gathered, we'll start with the introduction.
Participants will guess who is the individual that is being revealed one by one as for the introductions.
Participants' profiles and photos will be changed to the real names and photos after being revealed.

Bbangvely :
Let's go!

Zootopia :
I'm so curious!

Master :
Participant #1 is going to be revealed now.

Master :Participant #1 is going to be revealed now