Day 24

Jibeom's storytelling
13 hours of flight has finally ended. Everyone is so excited to see the plane has safely landed to their destinations. It's now 7 o'clock in the morning in the USA. While waiting for their turns to get off the plane, Jibeom wakes Areum up. Jibeom kisses his daughter's cheek.

"Good morning~" Jibeom wakes Areum up. Areum opens her eyes.

"Wake up, princess. We've landed" Jibeom says.

"Where?" Areum asks.

"LA" Jibeom says.

"No.. I want to sleep.." Areum says.

"No you can't.. don't you wanna see the new world?" Jibeom asks. Areum shakes her head.

"Areum, look! Look outside the window! There's a rainbow!" Jibeom points at the rainbow that shines outside the window.

"It's beautiful, right?" Jibeom asks. Areum nods.

"Do you wanna see it better?" Jibeom asks.

"Yes, I do.." Areum says.

"Let's go! But first, we have to get off the plane" Jibeom says. Areum nods.

* * *

All Serendipity members with Areum are taking pictures as soon as they get off the plane.

"Hello America!" Hanni says. Everyone laughs.

"Ah! It's glad to be back to the country again!" Jaehyun says.

"Oh yeah! You're American!" Aya says. Jaehyun nods. Their trips in Los Angeles, the United States of America, starts now. As soon as they arrive, Master gives some messages through the Serendipity app for today's events.

* * *

Master :
Hello participants! Welcome to America!
We're honoured to welcome you to the city of Los Angeles for Serendipity's event this year!

For today's event, there's no actual event will be conducted so we've rented 2 cars for you to use throughout our journey in America. You may use the car to travel around the city by yourself. However, please refrain yourself from travelling too far and please be careful.

Since there's no activity today, you all may travel around the city or do any activities you might want to do. Whoever is familiar with the place may guide others too.

Hence, since only Kim Jibeom and Bong Jaehyun have international licenses, both of you are in charged to drive the cars. Please ensure both of you are able to drive safely throughout your journey here.

We've rented a house for you all to stay. Our staffs are waiting you all at the south main entrance of the airports. You all may take your car keys and your house room keys from the staffs.
Have fun and see you tomorrow!

* * *

After everyone claims the house keys and the car keys, they are divided into 2 groups which some will be in Jaehyun's car and some will be in Jibeom's car. Joochan, Hanni and Aya will be with Jaehyun while the rest will be with Jibeom. Everyone decides to just head back to the house that Serendipity staffs had rented for them because they feel a bit tired after a long journey from South Korea to the United States.

In the middle of the journey, everyone falls asleep in Jibeom's car except for Donghyun who has been the "navigator" for Jibeom. Jibeom comes a bit late than Jaehyun because he has to stop at some places to buy some tissues and some medicine in advance for Areum since she has started getting runny nose.

A few minutes later, the squad with Jaehyun messages in the group chat. It seems like they have arrived. Others including Areum has woken up too.

*   *   *