Day 7

Jibeom feels like his head is a little heavy than before. He feels dizzy and sweaty. Probably because he falls asleep late last night to complete his work. He wakes up from his sleep and he goes straightaway to Areum's room.

Areum is still sleeping soundly. He goes into the room and he sits next to Areum. This little girl is still soundly asleep. He touches Areum's forehead and it seems like her body temperature has been dropping to normal. He feels relieved. He then closes the door to let Areum rests, then he starts his day as usual.

•   •   •

Areum looks better than before today. She can finally smile. She said that her nose has getting better and she is slowly turning back to a happy girl she always been.

"Appa, when can I go to school?" Areum asks. Jibeom pats on his daughter's head.

"You already missed your school?" Jibeom asks. Areum nods.

"When you're healthy, you can go back to school, okay?" Jibeom says.

"Areum is healthy now.." Areum says.

"You're not fully recovered yet. Wait for a little more days, okay?" Jibeom says. Areum nods.

"Bomin?" Areum asks.

"Hey, don't call him just 'Bomin'. He's your uncle. Call him 'samchon'.." Jibeom says.

"Samchon.." Areum says.

"That's right.." Jibeom says.

"Where's samchon?" Areum asks.

"Samchon is sick" Jibeom says.

"Why samchon is sick?" Areum asks.

"Samchon is fighting with the same virus with you.." Jibeom explains.

"Areum misses samchon" Areum says.

"What about we make a video call with samchon?" Jibeom says. Areum's eyes sparkles when she hears Bomin's name. Areum nods. Jibeom takes out his phone and he makes a video call with Bomin using FaceTime.

 Jibeom takes out his phone and he makes a video call with Bomin using FaceTime

"SAMCHON!!" Areum screams when she sees Bomin on the screen.

"Wow! You know how to call 'samchon' now!" Bomin says.

"Bomin, after this, don't allow her to call you without honorific" Jibeom says.

"Okay hyung" Bomin says.

"Samchon, why are still on bed?" Areum asks.

"Me? I feel unwell.." Bomin says.

"Is your covid okay?" Jibeom asks.

"Not yet. I got cold and I lost my tasting sense" Bomin says.

"Get well soon" Jibeom says. Hearing Jibeom says that, Areum copies Jibeom.