Day 10

Jibeom's storytelling
"Happy birthday, Areum!" Jibeom kisses Areum when she wakes up. Areum smiles. Today is February 23. Marks as the day Areum joined the world, but it also marks as the day of Joo Ah's passing. Areum has finally 3 years old but there's no "grand" celebration for her because they are still in quarantine. Jibeom's family did post Areum some presents and post cards for her 3rd birthday, by parcel delivery, while Joo Ah's family told Jibeom that they'll do a small birthday party for Areum later.

"What do you want as your birthday present?" Jibeom asks while hugging Areum.

"A barbie doll" Areum says. Jibeom smiles.

"We'll buy a barbie doll after we end our quarantine, okay? We'll spend some times together too" Jibeom says. Areum nods.

*   *   *

An incoming call from Bomin appears on the screen. Jibeom who is at that time at the kitchen doesn't hear that his phone is ringing. Areum who is at that time watching television heard the phone. Areum peeks at Jibeom but he seems not to hear it. Areum gets up and takes the phone.

"Appa! Phone!" Areum says while running to Jibeom with Jibeom's phone in his hand. Jibeom looks at Areum.

"Oh? Thank you so much!" Jibeom takes the phone from Areum's hand. After Areum hands in the phone to Jibeom, she runs to the living room and continues watching tv. Jibeom answers the phone call from Bomin.

"Hello" Jibeom answers the call.

"Hyung, I want to confirm that you're the one who gave my contact to Serendipity?" Bomin asks.

"Oh? Yeah! I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you" Jibeom apologises.

"Oh okay! It's okay! I just want to make sure" Bomin says.

"Is it today? The Confidant Day?" Jibeom asks.

"Yes it is. I can't wait to talk to the participants hehehe" Bomin says.

"Bomin you gotta tell me everything! Don't say anything weird or else..!" Jibeom warns Bomin.

"At least I'll be genuine about everything they ask than you who introduced me to Serendipity as your cousin huh?" Bomin says.

"Oh that... I.." Jibeom has no answer for introducing Bomin as his cousin.

"I bet my soul that you don't tell them about Areum, don't you?" Bomin asks.

"Bomin, it's not necessary.." Jibeom says.

"Who says it isn't? Hyung, I'm okay with anyone you wanted to be with but I can't forgive you if you choose a wrong woman who can't accept my niece as hers. I warn you.." Bomin says. Jibeom goes silent.

"Okay I think I've got to go now. That Serendipity guy asks me to get ready" Bomin says.

"Don't say anything weird! and about Areum too!" Jibeom says.

"We'll see.." Bomin says then he hangs up the call. Jibeom sighs.

*    *    *

Leia's storytelling
Leia got to make a short phone call with Sungyoon and she tells him about the Confidant Day today. Sungyoon suggests her to go for the one she interested in and try to ask as many questions about that person. Leia agrees.

After the phone call ends, Leia gets some messages from Master about the activity. The information is the same so men participants will not having any activity for today. It'll be just women.

Master messages Leia personally.

Master :
Participant Jung Leia, whose men confidant you want to talk with?
Please choose a name and it will link you to the chatroom.
• Kim Jibeom
• Bong Jaehyun
• Kim Donghyun
• Hong Joochan