Day 26

Jibeom's storytelling
All members have assembled in front of the house. Jibeom has just done sending Areum to the staffs' house once again. All members are wearing matching t-shirts to divide them into different group. Jibeom and Leia wear black t-shirts, Jaehyun and Hanni wear yellow blue t-shirts, Donghyun and Chaerin wear blue t-shirts while Joochan and Aya wear green t-shirts.

"I'm nervous! What will today's activity might be!" Aya says.

"I hope it's not about our careers or something" Jaehyun says.

"Why?" Hanni asks.

"If they do, imagine if they ask about programming or something? Surely these two will lead the game" Jaehyun says while pointing out to Donghyun and Chaerin. That makes sense? Since Donghyun is a Software Engineering postgraduate while Chaerin is a freelance developer.

"Oh... yeah..." Joochan says.

"Well, Jibeom will be the only competitor they have" Joochan adds.

"Oh no.. I'm not that great" Jibeom says. Everyone sighs.

"Jibeom can you please... please not to be timid even for once?" Jaehyun says. Jibeom is just looking at him faceless; more to say, poker face.

"Ugh" Jaehyun sighs.

A few minutes later, a van comes in front of the house. Master then posts some guides through Serendipity app about today's activities.

Master :
Good morning, participants!
Today we'll be having a couple race that will be called as "Love Symphony Quest"!

The purpose of this activity is to embark on a journey through iconic romantic spots, hidden gems, and breathtaking vistas, as you all are going to unravel the city's secrets romantic partners!

We'll be having 3 tasks before the final couple race showdown that will be held at 5pm today so Serendipity team will reveal other tasks in an instance. However, the 1st winning team will get 2 "Love Spark badge" as a collective token and the 2nd winning team will get 1 badge while the rest will get none. The couple with the most "Love Spark badge" will be given a special reward in the end.

The romantic escapade will begin where all couples receive a map leading you to places like the romantic Descanso Gardens for the first task, the charming Lake Shrine for the 2nd task, and the scenic Hollywood Walk of Fame for the 3rd task. Each location presents couples with intimate challenges, from writing love letters, telepathy games and street performance.

You all may ride the van that parks in front of your house for the 1st mission.

* * *

After reading Master's instructions, everyone gets into the van. While in the van,

"Wow! The challenges are fun!" Jaehyun is feeling excited while in the van.

"You're competitive I see.." Aya says to Jaehyun.

"Well I'm nervous" Donghyun says.

"The tasks are easy to be heard but I believe they are harder than we think" Hanni says. Everyone nods.

"This just gives me chills. I think the last time I joined explorace was when I was in elementary school" Chaerin says.

"I'm feeling like I'm already a Running Man member" Donghyun says.

"Yeah! I agree!" Leia adds.

"I'm surely bad at games.." Joochan adds.

"Not only you.. me too" Jibeom says. Everyone laughs.