Day 14

Jibeom's storytelling
Jibeom decides to leave Areum with his in-laws for a while because his schedule is kind of tight right now. Jibeom does apologise to his in-laws too but they are totally understanding that. They are happy to help Jibeom as much as they can but of course, it leaves Jibeom in guilt. His in-laws tell Jibeom that they want to make Areum's birthday party this weekend. They are planning to make it on Saturday, at their bakery. Jibeom agrees. Jibeom tells that he'll buy some decorations for it so his in-laws have just to focus on Areum's cake.

* * *

At 2:45pm,
Jibeom arrives at S studio. He's the first one to arrive. Jibeom enters the studio.

"Excuse me, may I know your name? And your reasons for coming?" The secretary asks.

"I'm Kim Jibeom. One of the Serendipity members. I'm coming here as Master told us to.." Jibeom says.

"Ah! Please come in!" The secretary greets Jibeom, and she brings Jibeom to the waiting room.

* * *

A few minutes later, all Serendipity members arrive. After everyone has come, one of the organisers starts to introduce their staffs and the activity agendas.

"We'll be having individual photoshoots and some of you will have groups photos. Our teams will be conducting your individual photoshoots at different locations. Hopefully you all can give the maximum cooperation to us!" One of the directors gives a talk. After a few minutes, they have separated to their own activities. Jibeom, Joochan, Chaerin, Aya and Hanni are having only indoor photoshoot sessions while Leia, Jaehyun and Donghyun are having outdoor photoshoot sessions.

While waiting for their activities to start, they are wandering around the studio to check on other participants. Some of them like Jaehyun and Chaerin has already started their photoshoot sessions while others are still waiting for their turn.

* * *

Aya and Hanni come to the studio for their turns after Chaerin.

"Chaerin looks so beautiful!" Aya says.

"I know right?! She's so natural!" Hanni says.

"After Miss Ha, it's Miss Jang's turn. Please be ready" the staff says. Aya and Hanni nods.

"Hanni! I'm nervous!" Aya says.

"Don't be nervous! You're looking good!" Hanni says.

"I've never wear like this! I'm nervous!" Aya says.

"You look stunning! Seriously!" Hanni says.

"Miss Jang Aya!" The staff calls Aya's name. Aya walks nervously. Chaerin cheers for Aya. Aya smiles nervously. Then Chaerin walks away from the studio set, heading to Hanni who's waiting for her turn.

"Have you done?" Hanni asks. Chaerin shakes her head.

"I need to prepare for the next photoshoot.." Chaerin says.

"What?! There's more?!" Hanni is shocked.

"Yeah.." Chaerin says.

* * *

Joochan comes to the indoor studio. He sees Hanni is waiting for her turn.

"Hanni!" Joochan greets.

"Eh?! Joochan!" Hanni says.

"Have you done?" Joochan asks. Hanni shakes her head.

"Still waiting for my turn" Hanni says.

"Whose turn now?" Joochan asks.