Day 5

Jibeom wakes up to his alarm. He takes a bath and prepares himself for his work. After a few minutes, he makes his bed and then he goes to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast for Areum and himself.

While Jibeom is preparing the food, Areum walks herself down the stairs to get him. Areum wakes up by herself today. When Areum successfully climbs down the stairs, she walks to Jibeom.

"Eh? You are up?" Jibeom smiles to see his daughter. Areum's mood seems not to be so good today. She doesn't smile when Jibeom greets her while usually she would absolutely smile whenever she finds Jibeom. Areum walks straight to Jibeom and hugs his legs. Jibeom pats on Areum's head.

"What's wrong, dear?" Jibeom asks.

"Nose.. can't breathe.." Areum mumbles while showing her nose. Jibeom picks up his daughter. He is shocked to feel that Areum's body is a bit hot.

"Areum, are you sick? Are you having a fever?" Jibeom holds his daughter's forehead and yes, Areum is sick. Areum sneezes as soon as Jibeom holds her forehead. Her snot comes out of her nose. Jibeom takes a tissue and wipes her nose.

* * *

Jibeom sends Areum to her nursery. Areum's teacher does asks why Areum seems not happy today. Jibeom tells Areum's teacher that Areum is having a little flu today. Jibeom asks Areum's teacher to inform him if there's anything wrong about Areum. He will take Areum to a clinic after his work ends. Areum's teacher nods. There are a few students who are sick since 2 days ago too.

* * *

Jibeom's working hour is almost end in 3 hours. There's no update about Areum and so does Serendipity. Jibeom can't stay still in his work. His mind is all about Areum's condition. Areum is a healthy kid. She rarely gets sick. Jibeom tries to call for Bomin because at this time, Bomin would already fetches Areum from her nursery, but sadly Bomin doesn't answer his phone. Jibeom then leaves a message to Bomin, asking about Areum's condition.

When he is doing his work as well as thinking about Areum, some notifications from Serendipity come in. He takes his phone and read all the messages.

Master :
Today is Day 5!
For today's activity, we'll have a couple dinner!
Men participants has to choose women participants' favourite foods to choose their partners.
Men participants who won Mafia Hunter game will be given a special chance to know the foods are belong to whom.
The choices will be made in a few minutes.
*the chatroom restricted*

* * *

After Jibeom reads all the messages, Bomin calls his number. Jibeom picks the call right away.

"Bomin, have you taken Areum from nursery?" Jibeom asks.

"Yes I have.. why hyung? Sorry, I was at the kitchen at that time you called" Bomin says. Jibeom tells Bomin about Areum being unhealthy since the morning and asks about her condition.

"She doesn't look sick when I fetched her. She's eating now.." Bomin says. Jibeom's heart feels relieved.

"Is she okay? How about the flu?" Jibeom asks.

"The flu is still but I've cleaned her nose. She has her appetite so I think it's okay.." Bomin says.

"Update me if there's anything.." Jibeom says.

"Sure, hyung. Don't worry too much" Bomin says.

"And oh! Hyung! We're at my parents' house. We're not at your house so come to take Areum here when you finish your work" Bomin says.

"Oh okay but I'd come a bit late.. Serendipity's thingy.." Jibeom says. Bomin laughes.

"Hahahaa okay okay, no worries, hyung!" Bomin says. Jibeom thanked Bomin before they ends the call. Then, Jibeom goes back to the Serendipity app to check on the activity.