SPECIAL CHAPTER #1 : JUNG LEIA

Song suggestion while reading :
"Night Changes" - One Direction

1 year and 7 months later, in early October, Leia has successfully debuted as a writer as she dreams of. After she ended her Master Degree study, she's working hard to publish her first book with the help of Sungyoon and Jibeom's friend, Editor Son.

A year has passed after Serendipity marks as a year Sungyoon has finished his PhD studies. Sungyoon's dream to become a university lecturer has been fulfilled as he really became a lecturer now. "Dr. Choi Sungyoon" is his pronoun in the university. Even though Sungyoon's cancer is at the M5 leukemia now and he still needs to undergo chemotherapy, he's still delighted to achieve what he's been dreaming of. His body is becoming thinner yet his hair has slowly grown longer back. However, there are some days Sungyoon got relapse so he'll spend most of his time in the hospital. His cancer has started attacking his liver completely but a few months ago, Sungyoon has undergone a surgery to remove the cancer cells from his liver as he got a suitable donor for him. But still, the criminal odd cells are seemingly not to stop attacking him.

Dr Daeyeol has suggested various methods to treat Sungyoon because he's worried about Sungyoon's health. Leia has undergone bone marrow biopsy to determine whether her bone marrow is matched with Sungyoon. Sadly, she doesn't match. Even Jibeom, Bomin and his parents aren't match to treat Sungyoon. Leia got to know that Sungyoon had lost contact with his real mother after some 'business' Sungyoon did with her succeeded. Leia tries to track her down just to let her have bone marrow biopsy to find a matching sample to help Sungyoon but she is nowhere to be found. Now, Sungyoon is undergoing radiotherapy and chemotherapy as other plans. Yet, Sungyoon is very positive about his health. His determination makes everyone to think that he's going to recover!

* * *

Jibeom contacted Leia through KakaoTalk.

Sir-Loves-A-Lot Kim Jibeom :
Leia.
—> Forwarded
[Reservation Details]
Name : Kim Jibeom
Date : November 13 - November 15
Number of Guests : 2
Suite : Private Pool Suite

Jung Leia :
Aaaa!
I'm so excited!

Sir-Loves-A-Lot Kim Jibeom :
Did I do well?

Jung Leia :
Yes you did!
Finally, we're going to spend our 1st anniversary there together!
But I'm sad that Areum can't go with us

Sir-Loves-A-Lot Kim Jibeom :
It's okay.
I promised Areum that I'll bring her next time.

Jung Leia :
Can't believe that we've been together for one year and 7 months!
I know that it's still a short time to celebrate

Sir-Loves-A-Lot Kim Jibeom :
Babe what do you mean?
We've been through a lot for a year and 7 months.
It's not easy, right?

Jung Leia :
I know but.. people say.. we should make it at least 2 years to celebrate, right?

Sir-Loves-A-Lot Kim Jibeom :
Ignore what people might say.
We know better what we've been through together than them.

Jung Leia :
Yes, you're right
Hmm
It's been a year and 7 months after Serendipity too
I can't even remember what happened that day
I wonder what other people are doing especially Chaerin

Sir-Loves-A-Lot Kim Jibeom :
I wondered too.
But seriously you can't remember Serendipity?
LOL it still feels surreal to me hahaha.

Jung Leia :
How does it still feel surreal? Hahaha