Day 12

Jibeom's storytelling
"Appa! Wake up!" Areum shakes Jibeom's body. Jibeom wakes up when Areum does that to him.

"Areum?.. why?" Jibeom looks at Areum in sleepiness.

"School! Appa wake up!" Areum says. Jibeom looks at the clock. It's just 1am!

"Areum.. school hasn't opened yet.. it's midnight now.." Jibeom says.

"But I wants to go to school.." Areum says.

"It's still too early. Even your teachers are still sleeping now.." Jibeom says. Areum pouts.

"Hmm.. Areum misses school" Areum says.

"Let's go back to sleep first, okay? Appa will wake you up when it's time to go to school.." Jibeom says.

"Promise?" Areum shows a pinky promise sign.

"Promised" Jibeom makes a pinky promise with Areum.

"Okay.." Areum says. She gets down from the bed. Jibeom gets up to put Areum to her bed, in her bedroom located next to Jibeom's bedroom.

*   *   *

At 6AM,

"Areum.. wake up" Jibeom wakes Areum up. Areum is slowly opening her eyes.

"It's time to go to school" Jibeom says. Areum smiles. She's way too excited to go to school after a week quarantine.

*   *   *

Jibeom sends Areum to her nursery. She's too excited to meet her friends and teachers that she doesn't meet for a week. Everyone is excited to see Areum too. Areum is too excited until she doesn't even looking at Jibeom who is sending her to nursery. Jibeom laughs.

*   *   *

Jibeom goes back to his office like usual.

"Welcome back, Jibeom!" His coworkers greet him. Jibeom smiles. Everyone knows that he's a covid close contact from his boss. They even put some flowers and gifts as a "welcome back" gift. Jibeom is so happy to be in a very good environment. He's very grateful to have such supportive friends in his community but of course, the most thing he has been grateful for is to have a very supportive and understanding boss. He's the real hero.

Jibeom does his work two times productive than before. Maybe it's because he's finally on board. He can socialise with his coworkers when he's tired instead of just looking at the phone screen while taking care of Areum alone. It doesn't mean that he was burdened with it. He was just feeling a bit lonely when he was quarantined. He did need someone to talk to, other than Areum.

At the lunch time,
Jibeom reads a notification sent by Master.

Master :
Please come at S Restaurant at 7PM!
We'll be having some dinner together!
Please wear properly!
See you tonight!

Jibeom calls Bomin's phone after that to inform about his activity, since Bomin will be back to his routine to fetch Areum from nursery everyday.

"Sure, hyung! I was about to call your number too hahaha!" Bomin says.

"Hahaha" Jibeom laughs.

"Hyung, I wanna ask for your permission to let Areum to stay at our house for a night. Omma and Appa said they missed Areum. But don't worry, I'll send Areum to nursery tomorrow's morning so you don't have to be worry.. or you wanna stay here too?" Bomin says.

"Oh, sure why not? Since I'll be home late maybe.. but I'm sorry, I'll be staying at my home. I have to stay late and do my work too tonight.." Jibeom says.