Day 20

Jibeom's storytelling
Jibeom goes to work as usual. Master informs that for today's activity is just to cheer on Hanni's performance and update on the feed about what they get about the event so Jibeom feels so relaxed because there's no "hard" event for today. But sometimes, he ponders. It's now already Day-20 for the event. This also means that he'll have only 10 days left before he is fully 'graduated' from Serendipity. Time flies very fast. He doesn't expect that the program he was forced to join at first has become the most memorable event in his life. But the main reason, it's a game changer. At the same time, Jibeom is worried about himself. He's worried about his feelings, and he's worried about being unsuccessful in the end too. It's a right time to worry about it, right?

*   *   *

At lunch time, Jibeom walks through the hallway to the elevator from his office. While Jibeom is about to arrive to the elevator, Jibeom sees a boy in suits who's walking back and forth. He seems looking so worried. Jibeom has just tried to mind his own business until he sees the boy's face.

"Donghyun?" Jibeom calls for the name. The boy looks at him. He's really Donghyun! The one from Serendipity!

"Eh? Jibeom!" Donghyun smiles as soon as he sees Jibeom. He greets Jibeom.

"What are you doing here?" Jibeom asks.

"Job interview" Donghyun says while showing a file of his resume.

"Ah, you've finished studying?" Jibeom asks.

"Ah yeah.. just finished my final exam yesterday" Donghyun says.

"Ah I see.. Congratulations!" Jibeom replies.

"Thank you!" Donghyun thanks Jibeom. Jibeom smiles.

"What are you doing here?" Donghyun asks.

"I worked here hahaha" Jibeom says. Donghyun's eyes open widely.

"Hey tell me about the CEO. Is he good? I'm worried.." Donghyun says.

"Relax! He's really good! No one could dislike him" Jibeom says. Donghyun sighs.

"Ah I'm worried.." Donghyun says.

"Take a deep breath. It's totally fine! It's really alright!" Jibeom says. Suddenly, a man walks out of the interview room.

"Oh? You're the next candidate?" A voice calls from the end of the hallway. Both Jibeom and Donghyun looks at the owner of the voice. It's the CEO.

"Y-yeah.." Donghyun says while bowing to him.

"Oh? You've met Mr Kim Jibeom.." The CEO says to Donghyun.

"Yeah.. he's my friend" Jibeom says. Donghyun looks at Jibeom with worried eyes.

"Ah! That's so great! Hopefully he's as delighted as you too!" The CEO smiles widely. Jibeom laughs. Donghyun? Still frozen.

"Ah but it's lunch time now.. can we continue after lunch then? Please comeback at 2pm. Don't be nervous. Go get some fresh air till you're no longer worried" the CEO says. Jibeom agrees. The CEO looks at Donghyun. Donghyun nods.

"See you later" the CEO says before he goes into the elevator. After the CEO has gone, Jibeom looks at Donghyun.

"See? Nothing has to be afraid about" Jibeom says. Donghyun sighs in relief.

* * *

"Do you wanna go together tonight?" Jibeom asks Donghyun. Jibeom goes on lunch with Donghyun at the nearest restaurant.

"Sure!" Donghyun says. Jibeom nods. At the same time, Donghyun looks so nervous.

"You'll be doing good, don't worry" Jibeom encourages Donghyun.