Day 27

Jibeom's storytelling
Jibeom wakes up in the morning as usual. He'd be the earliest to wake up so he'll always prepare some breakfast for all of the members. Master says that they are not going to have any activity today because it's the day for Joochan and Aya have their date for winning yesterday's matches with the most "Love Sparks" so Serendipity has prepared something special for them while the rest can just stay home or go anywhere. When Jibeom is at the kitchen, he sees Aya and Joochan are about to go for their date as Master tells them.

"Have a fun date" Jibeom says while sipping a cup of his coffee. Aya and Joochan smile.

"Thank you!" Joochan says.

"Oh Aya.. before you go, is Areum awake?" Jibeom asks as Areum sleeps with her and Leia.

"Oh yeah she woke up early in the morning. I've bathed her but she went to sleep again" Aya says. Jibeom nods.

"Thank you.. for taking care of my daughter.." Jibeom thanks Aya. Aya smiles widely.

"It's really okay! She's very easy to take care of too! Leia says the same. You raise her well, Jibeom" Aya says. Jibeom smiles.

* * *

Jibeom is sitting at the balcony with his laptop. Even though he's now having a vacation, his workaholic trait isn't fading from his head. He's doing his work while others are still sleeping.

After 40 minutes of doing his work, he stops to rest his mind. Suddenly, he gets some messages from Bomin.

Choi Bomin :
Hey hyung!

Kim Jibeom :
Hey.
Aren't you in camp now?

Choi Bomin :
Yeah
The facilitators gave us to use our phones for a while

Kim Jibeom :
Oh I see.

Choi Bomin :
How's the vacation?
Is it good?
How's LA?
Are you having fun?
Is Leia noona good?

Kim Jibeom :
It is fun.
LA is a beautiful city.
Areum and I are just fine.
Leia is doing good too.

Choi Bomin :
Of course it will!
Anyway, where's Areum?
I miss her

Kim Jibeom :
She's sleeping still.

Choi Bomin :
Oww too bad :(
Kiss her for me
Can't wait to see her again

Kim Jibeom :
I will.
Hey, what time is there?

Choi Bomin :
12 a.m.

Kim Jibeom :
You should sleep now!

Choi Bomin :
I will
Anyway
I have a favour
Can you please give this picture to Leia noona?

Choi Bomin :I willAnywayI have a favourCan you please give this picture to Leia noona?