SPECIAL CHAPTER #7 : BONG JAEHYUN & KIM HANNI

Song suggestion while reading :
"That Feeling" - Seungmin, Jaehyun & Donghyun (Golden Child)

Hanni's storytelling
At 12:30 a.m., Hanni slowly opens the main door of her family's apartment. She tries as silently as possible because she doesn't wanna wake anyone in her house up. She silently wears her slippers just to get out of the house to meet Jaehyun.

"I'm sorry.. for meeting you up at this hour" Jaehyun apologises when Hanni comes to see her.

"It's okay! I actually like to meet like this hehe.." Hanni says in a slow voice. Jaehyun giggles.

"What are you doing? Am I disturbing you?" Jaehyun asks.

"Oh no.. I'm just having a little break after studying" Hanni says. Jaehyun pats on Hanni's head. Hanni is a hardworking student. She'll be having her final exams in a couple days. It's the last subject's exam that she'll take before she ends her degree life.

"Why are you wanting to meet me at this hour, babe?" Hanni asks.

"Oh.. actually.." Jaehyun takes out a rose that he hides behind his back and he gives it to Hanni.

"Ahhh thank you! But why it is so sudden, babe?" Hanni takes the rose with a happy smile. Jaehyun smiles.

"I have to work tomorrow.. and I won't be able to be there on your last paper" Jaehyun says.

"Where are you headed to?" Hanni asks. Suddenly, someone opens the main door. Both Jaehyun and Hanni are shocked to see the person who opens the main door is Hanni's father.

"Wasn't I tell you to stop sneaking out, Kim Hanni?" Hanni's father looks deep into Hanni's eyes.

"A-Appa.. I-.. I.." Hanni looks down.

"I'm the one who called for her, ahjussi. I'm the one to be blamed.." Jaehyun says. Hanni looks at Jaehyun. Hanni's father sighs.

"Jaehyun, you know Hanni is going to have finals in a few days, right? Can you wait for a while to meet her, at least? I want her to focus on her study. After the exams, you can meet whenever you want, I won't be mad.." Hanni's father expresses his disappointment.

"I know.. but.. this is the only time I have.." Jaehyun says.

"Where are you going?" Hanni's father asks.

"I'm going to Lisbon, Portugal tomorrow.. for work.." Jaehyun says.

"How long?" Hanni's father asks.

"A week.." Jaehyun says. Hanni's father sighs.

"Fine. Please make it quick. It's getting late" Hanni's father says. Both Jaehyun and Hanni smile. They are thanking Hanni's father for allowing them to meet even for a short time. Hanni's father nods and he gets into the house.

"Phew what a close call.." Jaehyun says. Hanni laughs.

"He really likes you, I can say. If my brother does the same, he'll nag" Hanni says. Jaehyun giggles.

"Make sure to bring me some souvenirs" Hanni says. Jaehyun nods.

"I'd bring the castle for you if I can" Jaehyun says. Hanni smiles.

"I just wanna see you even for a while. I feel happy that I got to see you. Oh you should probably go inside now. It's getting late" Jaehyun says. Hanni nods. She hugs Jaehyun.

"Take care of yourself, babe. Don't flirt with other blue-eyed girls there" Hanni says. Jaehyun laughs.

"I won't! I only love you! Take care too, hun. Good luck with your final" Jaehyun says.