Day 25

Jibeom's storytelling
Everyone has just finished taking breakfast. Areum's mood seems so well since the morning. She wakes up to a good mood. She seems happy to be left with the staffs. Maybe because some of the staffs are friendly towards Areum too so she finds comfort in a short period with them. Jibeom has prepared all Areum's stuffs in a bag. He then handed in it to one of the staffs who will in charge to take care of Areum.

"Behave well, okay?" Jibeom says to Areum. Areum nods happily.

* * *

After sending Areum to the staff's house, Jibeom goes back to the participants' house. All members have already gathered in front of the house, waiting for the staff members to appear for their activities.

A few minutes later, some staffs come. They introduce themselves and give some instructions for today's activity.

"Today's activity is called 'blind love'. All members will be blindfolded and will be left to different places. We will only leave several hints that will lead you to find each other. Additionally, only men participants are required to find women participants. You'll be considered partner if you find each other and you say the magic word. You'll then be teamed up with participants you meet for Day 26 "couple race" activity. The official chat group will be deactivated to avoid cheating. However, only Kim Jibeom and Jung Leia will be given privileges to use the personal chats in the Serendipity app as a reward for finding each other during 'cross-path activity' on Day 2" one of the staffs say.

"I'm sorry, by that means.. we are going to be partners or we can find other partners too?" Leia asks.

"Leia, you don't wanna partner up with Jibeom?" Donghyun laughs.

"No no.. that's not what I mean.." Leia says.

"You may use the personal chat to other participants too if you don't wanna partner up with Kim Jibeom. Kim Jibeom may do the same too. But by this point, only Kim Jibeom and Jung Leia can start the personal chat with other participants. Other participants who don't get the personal chat may find each other by the clues, traditionally" the staff says.

"So I think this requires strategy too? Since today's activity will determine your teammate tomorrow" Jaehyun says.

"That's true" Jang Aya.

"Whatever games will be played tomorrow, the strongest or the smartest one should be picked first" Jaehyun says.

"Oh if that's so I'm already losing.. I can say that I'm the dumbest among you all" Joochan says.

"No don't say that!" Jang Aya says.

"What if we just pick whoever we find first? Just follow your heart to find each other" Hanni says.

"That's better to play fair" Leia says.

"Okay then" Jaehyun says.

"You have only 1 hour to find each other. After you find your partner, your optional quest is to take pictures of your partner. After that, please come to H Cafe with your partner, update the pictures you take of each other on feed to claim free lunches of anything you desire to eat at the cafe as a reward from SERENDIPITY. Whoever doesn't succeed to come after 1 hour will be given a penalty" one of the staffs say.

"WHAT?!" Everyone is shocked.

*   *   *

Everyone has been left blindfolded to separate locations. After a few minutes, they are all allowed to open their blindfolds. Some of the members are left at a public place and some are left at cafes whatsoever.