Day 23

Leia's storytelling
The day has finally come. The day of the Serendipity trip to the United States of America, a country that lived beyond the sea of Asia. A big country that stands miles away from South Korea.

Sungyoon sends Leia to the airport at 5:30 A.M. In the bright Saturday morning, everyone has just started their lives.

"Have a safe flight! Have a fun journey!" Sungyoon says when after he helps Leia to take out of her luggages.

"You too! And take care too! Have fun at the camp!" Leia says. Sungyoon nods. He smiles widely.

"Oh, I think I need to go now. I have to fetch some other counsellors too" Sungyoon says.

"Oh so you don't wanna meet other Serendipity members?" Leia asks.

"Maybe next time.." Sungyoon says. Leia nods.

"I'm gonna miss you, Oppa.." Leia says. Sungyoon smiles widely.

"I'm gonna miss you too" Sungyoon says. Both Leia and Sungyoon hugs each other.

"Take care, okay?" Sungyoon says. Leia nods.

"Bye!" Sungyoon says before he goes into his car and drives away.

*   *   *

Master has opened the chatroom for everyone and put some instructions in the chat from the assembly point to the tickets thingy. Some of other Serendipity staffs are present to help them too, but Master isn't there. Perhaps one of them is Master? But Master wants to keep his identity secret, maybe?

*   *   *

While in the waiting at the assembly point before they are going for their desired terminal, they have some chats. All Serendipity members have arrived except for Jibeom and Jaehyun. Jibeom has informed in the group that he might arrive a bit late due to some circumstances. Jaehyun? No news.

"Ahh! I'm so excited!" Hanni says.

"Calm down, we're not even boarding yet" Donghyun says.

"How can I calm down? This is my first flight ever! I'm excited!" Hanni says. Everyone is just laughing while looking at Hanni's excitement.

"Is your passport ready?" Joochan asks.

"Yep! Look at this!" Hanni shows her passport. She even shows that her passport holder that she decorates.

"Wow, Hanni is surely excited for the trip" Leia says. Everyone laughs. A few minutes later,

"Hey guys! I'm sorry for late!" Jaehyun says as he just arrived. He is catching a breath.

"Yo bro! Why are you late?" Joochan asks.

"Ah.. I just got back from work.." Jaehyun says.

"What?!" Everyone says at the same time, rhythmically.

"The flight has some delays.. I've just landed an hour ago.." Jaehyun says.

"You must be so tired.." Aya says.

"I am.. but I will sleep in the flight. Thank you for concerning" Jaehyun smiles.

"I thought you are going to pilot our flight today?" Chaerin asks.

"Oh that.. I planned that way.. but I don't get the chance.. so I told Master that I couldn't.. and yeah.. I'm glad I don't.. ahh I feel so tired.." Jaehyun says. Everyone giggles.

"Is everyone here?" Jaehyun asks.

"Jibeom hasn't yet arrived.." Joochan says.

*   *   *