Day 22

Leia's storytelling
Leia goes out with Sungyoon as Sungyoon asks her to accompany him. Today is a holiday for Serendipity so she doesn't have any activities. Leia is only planning on packing her bag and stuffs for her trip tomorrow. So does Sungyoon because he's going to have a camp tomorrow. Sungyoon wants to buy some essentials stuffs to pack, so that's why he wants to go out with Leia.

*   *   *

"Have you packed yet, Leia?" Sungyoon asked Leia while driving. Leia smiles.

"Only a little bit" Leia says. Sungyoon laughes.

"What time are you needing to be at the airport?" Sungyoon asks.

"Around 5 or 6? Because our flight will depart at 8A.M." Leia says.

"Do you want me to send you to the airport? Because I have to go to the camp early too.." Sungyoon says.

"Is it okay?" Leia asks.

"It's totally okay" Sungyoon says while driving.

* * *

Leia goes to the mall with Sungyoon to buy some clothes, vitamins and skincare products. Since both Leia and Sungyoon will take about 5 days abroad, so of course all preparations have to be done; well-prepared.

After a few hours of spending their time together, it's Leia's time to buy some clothes for her trip. Sungyoon is just waiting for her at the bench outside the shop while scrolling down his phone. After a few minutes, Leia gets out of the shop with some shopping bags. Leia walks towards Sungyoon but he seems doesn't realise her presence.

"Oppa?" Leia calls for Sungyoon. Sungyoon looks at her.

"Oh, are you done?" Sungyoon asks. Leia nods. Sungyoon gets up from his seat.

"Where do you wanna go after this? Are you hungry?" Leia asks. Sungyoon nods.

"Oh Leia.. I just remember something.." Sungyoon says.

"What is it?" Leia asks.

"I just remember that I have to take my blood sample before next week's chemo session.." Sungyoon says.

"Is it today?" Leia asks.

"Yeah.. I just remember it.." Sungyoon says. Leia smiles.

"Luckily we haven't eat anything yet since last night!" Leia says. Sungyoon sighs.

"I'm sorry.." Sungyoon says.

"Why are you sorry about? Let's go now, okay?" Leia says.

"I'm sorry.. you must be hungry" Sungyoon says. Leia smiles.

"We can go to eat after that. Let's go" Leia says. Sungyoon nods.

* * *

Sungyoon has just finished taking the blood sample. However, he has to meet his oncologist to know the improvement of his health and to get the exact date for his next chemotherapy appointment. While waiting for his doctor to come to the treatment room, Sungyoon has some talk with Leia.

"Oppa.. can I ask you a genuine question?" Leia looks at Sungyoon.

"What is it?" Sungyoon asks.

"Do you think you're getting better?" Leia asks.

"I'm very positive about it.." Sungyoon says while smiling. Leia looks deeply in Sungyoon's eyes. He doesn't show any signs of weakness about his sickness. He seems has no worries about it. It's true that God will never test someone beyond their limits. He's really strong and diligent about it.