Day 30 #FINAL

I suggest you to read this chapter while listening to "Enchanted" by Taylor Swift!

*   *   *

Jibeom's storytelling
Jibeom sees Joo Ah in his dream. He knows that he's dreaming. It's what we call as "Lucid Dreaming", right? When you know that you're dreaming and you're asleep.

As soon as he sees Joo Ah, Jibeom walks towards her. Jibeom knows that the woman is Joo Ah. Her hair, her body and her silhouette. Those all resemble her. Joo Ah is sitting on a bench, facing the waterfall that shows all the moments of Jibeom, Areum and Joo Ah in past; more to say, a mirage of them. He passes through a beautiful alley that leads her to a garden where Joo Ah at.

"Joo Ah" Jibeom calls for Joo Ah. They are in a beautiful garden which cannot be described in words. That garden is same as what has been described as the 'Garden of Eden'. Joo Ah turns her back and she faces Jibeom. Joo Ah smiles.

"You did well" Joo Ah says. Jibeom smiles. Jibeom walks next to her. Jibeom sits on the bench next to Joo Ah.

"I did?" Jibeom asks. Joo Ah nods happily. Joo Ah points at the mirage, showing all smiles 'episodes' of Areum. She even shows him some scenes of Jibeom's smiling and laughing.

"Do you remember how we met?" Joo Ah asks. She looks at Jibeom.

"Of course! At my university! You were selling cupcakes and desserts at the uni's open day with omma and I approached you by giving you my phone number!" Jibeom says. Joo Ah laughs.

"Do you know how happy I was when the moment started? My parents said that I changed to a completely different person" Joo Ah says.

"Really?" Jibeom asks. Joo Ah nods her head.

"I became a happier person when I met you. I smiled often when we talked to each other. My parents liked you since the first time they met you, because they said only you could make me smile" Joo Ah says while smiling. Jibeom smiles while hearing Joo Ah's story.

"Do you know.. how happy I was when you proposed to me? Do you know how delighted I was when we exchanged our vows on our wedding day? I felt like I owned the whole world. I felt like I was the happiest lady on earth" Joo Ah pointed at the mirage that showed her reaction when Jibeom proposed to her and their wedding day. Jibeom smiles while watching the "replay". Jibeom feels overwhelmed. He never thinks that his small gestures can paint a permanent smile on Joo Ah's face.

The mirage starts to 'play' another 'scene' of their love life. The moment when Joo Ah found out that she was pregnant. She was just simply taking the pregnancy test because she was late for her period. When the test showed two blue lines, Joo Ah was shocked. She tried for another test kit and both of the tests showed that she was pregnant. Joo Ah was contented. She went to her mother to inform about that. She planned to surprise Jibeom about it when they met that weekend.

Jibeom was happy to see it all. All the good memories of Joo Ah and him are still lingering in his core memories.

Until the mirage showed Jibeom and Joo Ah the moment when they both were in the operation theatre when they had accident. The mirage showed Joo Ah about Jibeom's condition in the emergency room. At the same time, Jibeom could see how was his condition at that time.

After the accident took place, Jibeom's face was covered with blood. He was totally unconscious. He had broken bones at most parts of his body and his head was bleeding so much.

"Faster! We're losing him!" The medical staff said. At the same day, they were actually almost losing Jibeom too. Jibeom's condition was severe that time. His heartbeat was dropping a lot. Until one time, the heartbeat monitor showed a flat line. Jibeom's heart was suddenly stopped. They performed various life saving procedures to save Jibeom. Jibeom was actually 'dead' for 5 minutes until they were finally able to bring him back to life.