Epilogue

Song suggestion while reading :
"Bottom Of The Ocean" - Golden Child
"Enchanted" - Taylor Swift
"One Call Away" - Charlie Puth
"Love Story" - Taylor Swift
"I Love U Crazy!" - Golden Child
"Love Shaker" - Golden Child
"Story Of My Life" - One Direction
"Secret Love Song" - Little Mix, Jason Derulo
"A Whole New World" - Mena Massoud & Naomi Scott
"Just The Way You Are" - Bruno Mars

*   *   *

5 years later, in mid August,

"Areum, please call everyone to gather in 10 minutes!" Jibeom says.

"Okay!" 11-years-old Areum replies while showing him a thumbs up.

"Appa, can you please open this for me?" Yunseong runs to Jibeom and he gives a lollipop to Jibeom. Jibeom takes it and opens it straightaway.

"I know you like running but you don't have to run all the time, Kim Yunseong. Walk slowly. You can hurt yourself if you accidentally tripped on your shoes.." Jibeom says while opening the lollipop for Yunseong. Yunseong is just grinning, listening to Jibeom's nagging. After that, Jibeom gives the lollipop back to Yunseong.

"Thank you!" Yunseong says. He runs back to a group of friends who is currently playing with Areum. Jibeom is just shaking his head looking at his son.

"Jibeom, can you help me with the decoration?" Joochan asks. Jibeom looks at Joochan.

"Oh yeah sure" Jibeom says.

*   *   *

5 years has passed. All Serendipity members are gathering together at Joochan's main branch cafe in Seoul, to celebrate Minseo's 7th birthday today, as well as Aya's belated birthday because her and Minseo's birthday are just 4 days apart. At the same time, they can make a reunion party after a few years of not meeting some of others. It's been a long time since the last time they met each other. Everyone is busy with their own lives and family.

Jibeom and Leia's life has drastically improved after the birth of Yunseong 5 years ago, that has brought another light to their lives. They are unfortunately not planning to have more kids in future. When they had Yunseong, Leia was having a hard pregnancy and a traumatic birth experience back then so she was a bit traumatised to feel the same experience again and again. At the same time, Jibeom is grateful with a pair of kids he has now. Enough with 2, Jibeom says. Even these 2 are enough to give him hypertension sometimes. Now, 5-years-old Yunseong has entered kindergarten, the same place that Areum used to go for and still, Yunkyeong as his homeroom teacher. Oh, Miss Yunkyeong is now has turned to Mrs Yunkyeong. She has now married to a successful businessman, who is also a friend of her and best friend of the late Sungyoon during his study life. Leia and Bomin knew that man well. Besides, that man knew about Yunkyeong and Sungyoon's relationship in the past so he is okay with it if Yunkyeong is still remembering Sungyoon. He even allowed Yunkyeong to keep wearing the necklace Sungyoon gave her since Sungyoon was his best friend. He honoured him too.

Bomin is now a lecturer in one of Korea's public universities. In 5 years span, he finally finished his doctoral degree. He finished his studies a few months ago and he had just started his "teaching" career; just like Sungyoon did, at the same university as Sungyoon went for working. He admired Sungyoon a lot. Even after Sungyoon passed, he almost gave up on his studies but when Leia had always convinced him to continue, he finally got his bachelor degree after 4 years of studying. During his convocation, he claimed that he felt Sungyoon's presence somewhere to congratulate him for being able to get a degree; therefore it became the starting point of him to achieve his dream like Sungyoon did. So here he is now! Dr Choi Bomin!