ʚɞ

when i look at you
i forget how to breathe.

mason's attempt at being an amazing best friend starts with this; agreeing to be her best friend's wingman. when mara jace kim journeys through her unreciprocated feelings, she turns to the one person that knows her best. and in turn, mason finds herself in a dizzying state of affairs that may or may not alter the friendship she's cherished her whole life. so what happens when mason turns blue and mara a shade of red?

so take my breath,
and every sigh,
and everything in between.

___________________

the characters of take my breath
༝༚

Haerin as Mason Kang ⨾

Minji as Kim Mara ⨾

Hanni as Mavis Pham ⨾

Danielle as Riley Marsh ⨾

Hyein as Ellie Lee ⨾

author's note

I'm absolutely delighted to bring forth my very first alternate universe for Mason and Mara's incredible journey. If you're new here, welcome! If you're a returning reader, it's lovely to meet you again. Before we get into their story, I'd like to clarify that Take My Breath steps away from the original plot of my work Wish List that unveils the story of Mason and Riley. As this story unfolds as an alternate universe, new readers do not have to read Wish List if they do not wish to do so, however, it may help you decipher the dynamic behind Mason and Mara to a deeper extent.

Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy this new chapter with me as I bring to life two characters who are deeply loved by me and many others.

To Mason and Mara...

This is Take My Breath

༝༚