Chapter 6

~Swordwoman~

After hours of walking, we finally made it to Aslan's camps. It was beautiful. There were colorful tents everywhere every creature you could imagine was there. I saw a few centaurs and Orieus creeps into my mind.

Where is he?

As we entered they were staring and some of the creatures even bowed towards us.

"Why are they staring at us," Susan asks feeling uncomfortable with attention.

"Maybe they think you look funny," Lucy jokes. I feel a small smile creep onto my face.

We keep walking down the aisle and I see a familiar face.

"Oreius," I shout happily and race towards him.

"I'm so happy you're safe," I say giving him a hug

"As do I," he smiles at me and lets go.

Peter draws his sword and walks behind me.

"We've come to see Aslan," Peter says to him.

Oreius nods and motions towards a higher ground in the distance.

All of a sudden tent flaps start blowing around in the breeze and everyone kneels.

A lion walks on the higher ground and then starts walking towards us.

"You may rise," he says to us.

" Welcome Peter Adam's son, Welcome Susan, Lucy, and Astrea daughters-of-Eve. Welcome Beavers, you have my thanks." Aslan greets us and then looks to the empty spot on the other side of Peter. "Where is the fifth?' Aslan asks curisouly.

"That's why we're here," Peter answers.

"We had a little trouble along the way," Susan clarified

"He's been captured by the White Witch," Peter says.

All the Narnia let out a gasp.

"Captured?" Aslan asks.

"Um, he betrayed them your Excellence!" Mr. Beaver corrects them.

"Then he had betrayed us all," Oreius shouts. "He has put them in danger," he says referring to us.

"Peace Oreius," Aslan says softly and Oreius relaxes.

"I should've tried harder to make him stay," I confess to the Lion. Peter places his hand on my shoulder and steps forward.

"It's my fault really. I was too hard on him," he says regretfully.

"We all were," Susan comforts her brother.

"Sir, he's our brother," Lucy says to Aslan.

"I know dear and that makes the betrayal all the worse. It may be harder than you think." Aslan says.

Right after Aslan says that he lets out a loud roar which makes the crowd break up.

"Come with me Peter," Aslan says and guides Peter to the hill.

A lady faun comes up to Me, Susan, and Lucy.

"Your Majesties. It is wonderful to finally meet all of you. My name is Capri. Follow me, let's get you some clothes better suited for the spring." The faun says.

We followed Capri into the bigger tents and walked inside.

This tent was filled with clothes, shoes, and other accessories.

"I've had these dresses made for you three in mind," Capri says and hands us our gowns. But mine looked a little different from Susan and Lucy's.

"Well try them on. There are some changing quarters back there."