Chapter 12

~Adjusting~

(I Love this gif^^)

*2 months later*

Confusion.

That was all I felt after leaving my home. Narnia.

I thought Narnia was my home so why did I have to leave it? 

Only Aslan knows

Professor Kirke, the older bearded man's name I learned was quite intrigued with me seeing that I never went in the wardrobe but came out.  Luckily Peter told him that he and Lucy saw me passed out outside a few days ago. And they snuck me in so that I would have a place to stay.

Professor Kirke looked skeptical and winked at me as if he knew something I did not.

Odd man.

Anyway, after that whole thing, Professor Kirke had us transferred somewhere else so that we could go to school. A boarding school.

I had no idea what that was and Peter had to explain it to me. I was amazed

Before even going to school Peter and Susan tried to catch me up on what I'd missed since I never went to school. I told them that Mr. and Mrs. Beaver would teach me at home.

Now before we even went to school I had to learn how to act in the real world. Apparently, there are some things that women can do in Narnia that they can't do here.

It sucks.

I had to get a few lessons from Susan but it all worked out.

***

"I'm freaking out," I say pacing back and forth

"You're going to do fine," Peter assures me.

"What if I don't? What if I do so bad they place me in Primary school?"

Edmund burst out laughing at my distress.

"Shut it, Ed." I tell him.

He rolls his eyes and a smirk plays on his face.

"If you do go to Primary school, at least you'll be the smartest in your class," Edmund teases.

"Edmund," Peter shouts at him.

"Don't listen to him, Astrea. You got this," Peter encourages me.

"Thanks, Pete," I say giving him a hug.

I turn around and walk into the building where I am supposed to be tested.

"You got this!" Peter shouts at me.

I've got this.

***

I definitely don't get this.

I turn in my test and walk back outside and see Susan and Lucy there.

"I'm sure you did great," Lucy says giving me a hug.

"I do too," Susan says to me with a smile.

"Now all we have to do is wait," I say sitting down on a bench

***

After me pacing the room a hundred times some lady called my name.

"Astrea Beavers"

Yeah, I took the Beaver's last name. It was the only thing I could think of in a short time.

I stand up and walk over to the lady and she gives me a packet with a smile.