Chapter 29

~Sword Fighting Lessons with Reep~

The next few days on the sea were mostly dull. At least I got to catch up with Edmund and Lucy. I would tell Edmund about my adventures in France as he would continue to clean the sword Caspian gave him.

I haven't seen much of Eustace lately. He is usually in his quarters writing in his diary. 

I talk a little to Caspian as well. He wouldn't stop teasing me when I told him Ed and I were together.

"I knew he liked you, it was so obvious three years ago," he taunts.

"Yeah, yeah. Susan said the same thing. She's been saying he liked me since we were 13."

"I believe that," he smiles.

I lightly punch him and focus on the sea ahead.

"He hated me when we first met, he would always glare at me and roll his eyes," I laugh at the memory.

"That is not true," I heard I new voice pip in. Me and Caspian look behind us and it's my boyfriend.

"Yes, it was," I say to him. "Ask Lucy about it," I turn back to Caspian.

Caspian lets out a laugh and rubs his stubble.

Edmund comes beside me and wraps his arm around my waist.

"You're finally talking to me, after being with your sword all day," I tease Ed.

He rolls his eyes and kisses me on the cheek.

"Caspian," Drinian calls from the top of the ship, Caspian gives us a small smile and goes off towards Drinian.

"Now I have you all to myself," Edmund jokes.

"If your attention was more focused on me than the sword we would've gotten more us time," I say pulling away from him jokingly.

Edmund pulls me by my arm so that we're facing one another, inches between us. He pulls me in closer and kisses me passionately. I wrap my arms around him pulling him closer. I then began to hear some whistling and I instantly pulled away.

It was Tavros.

"You guys are adorable but," he gets closer and whispers "Let's make sure the sea is the only thing rocking the boat aye," Tavros sends us a wink and walks past us.

I see Edmund blush and I burst out laughing.

"What?" 

"Your blush is so cute," I gush.

"Whatever."

***

In areas we haven't yet been, adventure is waiting for us.

 To explore the unknown, we need to be courageous and strong.

Mountains and valleys will be part of our trip, but we must be prepared to change and grow along the way. 

Always keep in mind that the trip is just as important as the final destination. 

 So let's be brave, enjoy the magic and adventure of the water-

"What are you doing?" I hear a voice say.

I look up and see blonde buzzcut hair.

Eustace

"I'm writing," I respond softly.

Eustace sits on the bench beside me crossing his arms.

"Writing about what? More fairytales and fantasies? You're just as loony as my cousin" he scoffs.