16-18 (V1 end)

Green Dragon Totem_Chapter 16_NovelHi

novelhi.com

     "Maybe not."

Fu Wenjie stared at Dan Chao with undisguised sarcasm and sadness in his eyes, as if he was a dying man who had experienced hardships and was looking at a naive and courageous child. "You will know in the future."

Without waiting for Shan Chao to answer, he asked again, "If that's the case, how did you start to suspect me?"

Shan Chao was silent for a while, and then said, "When I first met you by the West Lake, your words and actions made me feel that something was wrong …"

"Oh, what's wrong? Didn't I immediately apologize to you on behalf of Chen Haiping in front of everyone? "

"That's the problem." Shan Chao said slowly, "Poor Monk has been cultivating in the Chang An Ci'en Temple for two years. Although the master is strict and has always been feared by the disciple, he has never indiscriminately blamed the disciple when someone complained to him. That's because most people are protective of their own. Even if their family members and friends have behaved inappropriately, they will more or less be biased."

"Young Suzerain, when you met us, you didn't ask us what happened. You didn't even see what happened by the lake. The first thing you said was, 'My younger brother is dissolute and absurd. Master, please forgive him!' In other words, you didn't even know what happened before you took the blame for Eldest Young Master Chen … "

"What's more, when the disciples of the major martial arts sects gathered in the Casting Sword Village, Young Suzerain opened the door three times in a row and set up a banquet in the main hall to ask Eldest Young Master Chen to apologize to us. Although his behavior seemed upright, it was too serious and exaggerated. It was not compatible with the hearts of the people in the world. Later, Young Suzerain confessed in front of everyone without hesitation that Miss Fu was spoiled by your mother. I couldn't help but have an absurd idea."

Fu Wenjie stared at Shan Chao expressionlessly. He paused with a slightly complicated expression.

"You seem to be deliberately humiliating the reputation of the Casting Sword Village."

Fu Wenjie snorted, "… You're so observant. No wonder you're a master."

— — He actually admitted it!

Shan Chao was also surprised. He frowned and asked, "Do you hate Casting Sword Village?"

"Hate?" Fu Wenjie answered without hesitation and laughed, "Don't you think I should hate?!"

He suddenly turned around to look at the coffin and said with a trembling voice, "Of course I hate it! Do you know when my leg healed? It was the day Wan Juan died from a difficult birth! "

Shan Chao was stunned. "You're not pretending …"

"Of course not!"

Fu Wenjie took a deep breath. His voice was heavy and hoarse.

"… I was born when my mother was old. She doted on me and indulged me since I was young. Whenever my father forced me to practice martial arts, my mother would always stop me from working hard. It was only when I was twelve that I came into contact with the Yin-Yang True Qi that was passed down in our family. At that time, I was too old and my foundation was not good. Because of my impatience, I went mad and … "