106-110

Green Dragon Totem_Chapter 106_NovelHi

novelhi.com

     Shan Chao had only seen Xie Yun injured before, but he had never seen her sick before.

However, this serious illness came so suddenly that he was caught off guard. That afternoon, Shan Chao hurriedly invited the imperial physician over. After checking her pulse for a long time, the physician could not find anything wrong with her. He could only say that it was a cold wind that had entered her body and prescribed a mild medicine. When the temperature dropped at night, before Shan Chao could even take a breath of relief, the fever rose again the next day.

"Why is there no improvement after drinking the medicine? Where is the imperial physician from yesterday?! Find him for me! "

The housekeeper stood at the side and nodded. Xie Yun leaned against the pillow and weakly lectured her disciple, "Illness comes like a landslide, but goes away like silk. How can there be an effect so quickly? If he could really write a prescription that could cure the illness, he would have already gone to treat the Emperor. Do you think you would have a chance? "

Shan Chao walked around the room twice with his hands behind his back. He said angrily, "Then let's drink for one more day. If tomorrow is not good, I will personally go and find him!"

"Stop walking around, you are making me dizzy." Xie Yun pointed to the side of the bed, "Where is the ghost story book I bought a few days ago? Sit here and read it to me. Here."

Shan Chao had no choice but to take out the book from under the pillow and sit beside the bed. He held Xie Yun in his arms and read the story to her.

However, the temperature did not go down on the second day. On the third day, it went up again. When Shan Chao woke up early in the morning, he touched Xie Yun's forehead. The temperature was so high that it was scalding. For the past two days, she had been sober, but now she was in a daze. She could not even speak clearly.

Shan Chao was not the kind of person who would seek a doctor for help. At this moment, he deeply understood the feelings of the patient's family. He hurriedly invited the imperial physician to the residence. In the end, the old man was mumbling and reciting the medical book in front of the bed. He could not understand two out of three sentences. Shan Chao immediately became angry, "Excuse me, Old Mister, can you speak human language?"

The old imperial physician said, "Both the righteous and the evil are insignificant. They see the appearance first, but they don't know the body …"

In his heart, Dan Chao had already tossed and turned the old man over and over again. After a long while, he finally got the chance to write a prescription. He hurriedly thanked the old imperial physician with a large sum of money and closed the door to brew the medicine.

This time, the doctor was finally willing to prescribe a stronger medicine. However, Xie Yun was already unconscious from the fever. She couldn't even open her mouth. Shan Chao could only force her to open her mouth. He then drank the bitter medicine and fed her mouthful by mouthful.

In the beginning, he didn't feed Xie Yun well. She kept choking on the medicine when she was unconscious, and both of them were in a sorry state. Shan Chao had never learned how to take care of people since he was young, and his living habits were also quite rough due to his many years of war. However, no matter how careless a person was, when it came to taking care of the person he loved, he would naturally develop an exquisite mind. Very soon, without anyone teaching him, he figured out the technique of feeding the medicine. Slowly, practice made perfect. He could even chew up the porridge and egg yolks and feed them.