51-55

Green Dragon Totem_Chapter 51_NovelHi

novelhi.com

     "Master, wait for me!"

Deep in the clouds, the sound of a camel bell rang. The young man ran barefoot up the sand dune and stopped behind the young man who had his back facing him. He held his knees and panted for a while before he stood up curiously.

"Master, what are you looking at?"

The wind swept the golden sand into the sky. The young man's eyes reflected the blue sky in the distance. After a while, he said softly, "Homeland …"

The young man was at a loss. The young man held his shoulder with one hand and pointed to the east with the other. It was the end of the mountains, rivers, and thousands of miles of desert. It was the direction of the rising sun on the horizon.

"There is a huge capital there. It is surrounded by eight rivers. Thousands of countries pay homage to it. It is a place of lasting peace …"

"… That is your homeland, the place where you were born."

At the edge of the cliff of She Shou Mountain, the killing intent in the air suddenly condensed.

Shan Chao gasped for breath and retreated. He closed and opened his eyes forcefully, trying to see the figure in front of him. However, no matter how blurred his vision was, he could not focus. In this strange world, the only thing he could see was the Tai Ah Sword slowly raised in Xie Yun's hand.

— — Thousands of countries pay homage to it. It is a place of lasting peace …

Where you were born.

The wooden door was knocked open with a bang. The moonlight and the cold wind whistled into the dark house at the same time. The young man Shan Chao was in a sorry state. Xie Yun grabbed him by the collar and threw him into the house. He fell heavily on the floor.

"What do you want?" The young man staggered up and turned to grab his master's cold hand. He was like a drowning man grasping at a straw. "Tell me what you want. I can give it to you! No matter what it is, I can return it to you! Everything about me is … "

"Your life," Xie Yun said.

Shan Chao suddenly paused. His pupils trembled slightly in his eye sockets.

"I saved your life. What if I want to take it back now?"

The young man finally let go of his hand and staggered back. Tears quickly filled his eyes.

"Why do you have to do this …" he said in despair. He finally said the secret that he had hidden in his heart for a long time.

"I … I love you, Master …"

"I love you …"

However, Xie Yun's handsome face did not show any emotion. Even the ending of her words seemed to be frozen. Every word gently smashed into the air.

"I don't love you."

With a muffled thud, the young man's back hit the wall.