46-50

Green Dragon Totem_Chapter 46_NovelHi

novelhi.com

     The guard clasped his hands and turned around to leave. Yin Kaiyang clicked his tongue and said, "No wonder you stole the Long Yuan Tai 'e from the Sword Cave of the Dark Sect before you went to Mobei. It was because you knew that the Immemorial Celestial Sword had a restraining effect on Marrow Cleansing, right?"

Xie Yun said coldly, "I know a lot more than you think … But you see, I don't talk as much as you do."

This was a typical Xie Yun counterattack. Yin Kaiyang laughed and nailed Marquis Xin Ting to the ground.

"I know about your deputy with the surname Ma." He said, "Back then, the Ma family was involved in prison because of their good relationship with Zhu Suiliang. Only he was chosen by you because of his excellent talent. You took him to your side and taught him carefully. His parents were released from prison because of this. It is said that this person's swordsmanship is very good, but he is arrogant and often talks nonsense. He offended all the important officials in the court … "

"I think these eight words are more suitable for Jing Ling," Xie Yun interrupted mercilessly.

Yin Kaiyang raised a slender finger and shook it, "No, these two people can't be compared."

"…"

The two people looked at each other for a long time. Yin Kaiyang said leisurely, "After today, one of them will become a dead person. How can the living and the dead be compared together?"

Xie Yun didn't speak for a long time. After a while, she finally snorted and said,

"… So these eight words were learned by Jing Ling from you."

Twelve high platforms snaked up the mountain road like ferocious dragons flying to the sky. They rushed to the top of the mountain which was shrouded in fog.

The eleventh checkpoint was surrounded by iron wire fences. Jing Ling was dressed in martial attire and wore a pair of deerskin boots. Her arrogant fiery red hair was casually tied up behind her head. With a ripping sound, she tore off the sleeve of her left arm that had been pierced. Shockingly, there was already a deep bloodstain on her robust arm.

"You're just a cannon fodder who came to die …" He stared at Ma Xin with his gloomy eyes and said word by word, "Who gave you the courage to carry the Tai-Ah Sword?!"

Ma Xin's situation was not much better than his. She smiled provocatively and said, "You are just a red-haired brat who hasn't even grown all your teeth. How dare you call others cannon fodder?"

"You!" Jing Ling lifted the Soul-Seizing Hook and pointed the bloody tip of the hook at Ma Xin. He gritted his teeth and said, "Where did you learn the Twelve Styles of Cloud Exploration? Did Xie Yun teach you?"

Ma Xin retorted sarcastically, "You can't even beat me. What right do you have to call my commander by her name?"

Jing Ling flew into a rage, but soon calmed down.

"I should have known that Xie Yun couldn't see through people …" He said coldly. His eyes slowly overflowed with scarlet color. At the same time, the palm of his hand holding the Soul-Seizing Hook emitted a black light, which gradually spread to the entire huge iron hook.