36-40

Green Dragon Totem_Chapter 36_NovelHi

novelhi.com

     "Going against the Dark Clan."

In the warm room of the Heavenly Temple, Yin Kaiyang stared at Xie Yun with a smile on his face.

Xie Yun stared back at him as if she wanted to say something but couldn't find the words to do so.

No one noticed that the Commander of the Imperial Army was in a daze. Even Yuchi Yuanyu and the others who were closest to them could only see that the two of them were staring at each other in silence.

This strange silence lasted for a few breaths. Yin Kaiyang closed his eyes and opened them again. He turned to the Emperor casually and said, "Your Majesty, regarding the Twelve Golden Men, I've been very clear about my thoughts these past few days …"

Xie Yun maintained her posture and didn't move. However, at this moment, Shan Chao, who had been paying attention to them all this while, seemed to have noticed something amiss. He suddenly stood out from the crowd while everyone looked at him in surprise.

Yin Kaiyang abruptly stopped talking to the Emperor and turned around to stop him. However, it was already too late. Shan Chao reached out and grabbed Xie Yun's wrist!

His inner energy suddenly entered Xie Yun's meridians from his palm. The boiling hot energy instantly surged into her limbs and bones, pulling Xie Yun's consciousness out of the illusion!

"…!"

Xie Yun's pupils suddenly contracted and widened. She immediately exhaled the breath that was hanging in her throat. She suddenly became clear-headed and looked at Shan Chao, "You …"

"What's wrong?" Yin Kaiyang suddenly interrupted him with a smile and asked, "Commander Xie, are you feeling unwell?"

As he asked this, a strange white light flashed in his eyes again. This time, it was directed at Shan Chao in an extremely ruthless manner!

Yin Kaiyang wasn't as polite to Shan Chao as he was to Xie Yun. If it was said that he was just trying to intimidate him earlier, this time, it could be said that he was trying to kill him without spilling blood.

Unexpectedly, Shan Chao's reaction was completely different from normal people. Almost immediately, he faced the mana of the Black Tortoise Seal's Mirror Flower Water Moon head-on. However, his willpower was clear and he was not shaken at all. He even took a step forward and stood in front of Xie Yun. His tone was cold and carried a warning, "Sect Leader Yin, it's not good to act so recklessly in front of the Emperor, is it?"

"…" Yin Kaiyang was surprised. He looked at the handsome young man and said, "… Imperial Guard Dan."

Under the sleeve of her gown, Xie Yun pushed Shan Chao back, "Don't look at him!"

Shan Chao did not move. Yin Kaiyang blinked and smiled.

"Thank you for the reminder. I was being rude." Yin Kaiyang cupped his hands in greeting and said with deep meaning, "Imperial Guard Dan really lives up to his reputation … It seems that Ah Yun's taste in choosing people has always been good."

Everyone was confused. Commander Xie was already very strange. Yin Kaiyang was even more strange than Xie Yun. No one dared to say anything. They just looked at each other and did not dare to say anything.