31-35

Green Dragon Totem_Chapter 31_NovelHi

novelhi.com

     He had already missed an arrow, how could he win?

In a flash, Shan Chao could only say that. Before Xie Yun could ask, she saw Shan Chao riding on the back of the horse, his entire body leaning to the side. He pulled the bow with both arms and looked at the target a hundred paces away.

The standard military target was as tall as an adult, so it was not small. However, a hundred steps was about thirty-three feet. With such a long distance, and on top of a divine steed that was galloping at full speed, even those with excellent eyesight could only see a fleeting shadow of the target.

— — To accurately capture the target, which was smaller than the tip of a needle, from that fleeting shadow, coupled with the wind speed, the speed of the horse, and the weight of the thousand-stone bow, was easier said than done.

Shan Chao's pupils almost narrowed into a thin line.

The wind whistled, the horse galloped, and his robes fluttered in the wind. The whole world was shaking up and down, and only he was like an extremely quiet mountain wall. The tiny dot a hundred steps away grew larger and larger in his eyes, and gradually turned into a bright red target on the center of the target.

That arrow.

"Shooting an arrow requires a clear eye, steady hand, and calm heart. Do you see that fox? Aim the arrow at it. Think about the wind speed and the distance, but do not be affected by anything else. "

In the desert, the young man rode on the horse, pulled the bowstring, and narrowed his eyes in the direction the arrow was pointing.

His face, which was particularly rough because of the wind and sand, was very handsome, and full of concentration and calmness.

"It's moving," the young man shouted, "Release!"

The young man's strong fingertips loosened, and the arrow whistled through the air. The fox suddenly jumped up, and then its head was pierced through, and fell to the ground with a "Pa!"

The young man dismounted and went forward, picked up the dead fox, and looked at it. He shook his head and said, "I wanted to shoot the eyes, but if the skin is damaged, I can't make clothes for you."

The young man was like a deep lake, and all his emotions were suppressed at the bottom of the lake. It was difficult to show his handsome face, and only a fleeting smile appeared on his face.

The young man walked back to the young man and used the fox to measure in front of him, as if he was thinking about how many pieces of fox skin he would need to make a fur robe. Immediately, he raised his chin and looked at the young man. After a while, he suddenly said, "Master, you're really handsome."

The young man turned and left.

"Really, Master, you're more handsome than the wine seller in the market … no, you're more handsome than the dancing barbarian girl in the tavern." The young man carried the fox on his back, led the horse, and followed behind the young man. He turned his master over and over, and seemed to find no one else who was more handsome than him... Then he had some doubts, "Master, why are you always unhappy?"