002

2

2.

Theodore Roosevelt Rae Knocks had just got off the podium after a long 2 hours of talking with the press and answering questions.

He was fuming with anger since he felt most questions were about the fact he didn't have a first lady to give the nation. He was sure when he was reading some YouTube comments he saw some people asking if he was secretly gay which he thought was completely odd to assume or asked.

To give a short back story, Theodore Knocks came from a long list of politicians with wife and kids who either married in their early 20s and had kids later after, so many thought he would've followed in their footsteps.

Get married young, and have many kids.

But here he was at the age of 37, running for president while being single and no kids.

"Who pissed in your coffee?" His younger sister questions, startling him.

"Jess why are you here?!"

"The election is in 3 weeks, just here to support my big brother Theo!" Theodore groan at the nickname.

Jess was the baby in the family and the only one who did not want to get into politics or seemed interested in politics. At just the age of 16 Jess had big dreams of  going to nursing school, and become a nurse.

That was her plan.

"That's not all, is it?" Jess gave him a mischievous smile, and pulled out a black and gold card. "So you said you would help me with anything related to art right?"

Theodore nodded, not sure where this conversation was going. "This art museum called Lovere De Well's is an Art Musium run by one of my favorite artist and I so happened to score and invite to one of his private art and collection viewing which happens tomorrow night at 7 pm. The only problem is that I would really love to support but since I'm 16, dad and mom would not let me spend a couple a grand on them!" Theodore Knocks still didn't understand why his parents couldn't just support Jess in the things she loved, since it always placed a smile on her face.

Happiness was indeed the key to living.

"You want me to donate money? Sure Jess just ask." Jess squeals, in excitement.

"Also you're also my plus one, bye I'll text you the details, bye!" Seeming to leave no room for discussion as she quickly exits the room before he could say something.

Theodore chuckles, shaking his head.

The door then opens, and William walks in. "Theo,"

Theodore Knocks groans, at the site of his very annoying best friend and business partner. "Found any dates successful?"

Theodore Knocks threw his head back, his palm resting on his face as he thought of the girl Jenna? Jess? Whatever her name was. Kept making gestures of sex on the first date, which he found quite unattractive.

"She was a very horny, and seemed to only be interested in being with me for wealth and other stuff,"

"Oh," William said, causing Theodore Knocks to pick up an pillow and threw it at him.

"Ow, asshole," Theodore chuckled.

William scowls, rubbing his hand where the button from the pillow had hit. "Be serious Theo, you need to get a wife. Matter in fact, you need to get a first lady. "

Theodore Knocks groans, getting up from his seat to pour himself a glass of strong liquor, not happy about where this conversation is going now.
"How many time have you said that?" He asked, opening the liquor bottle, and grabbing a glass cup from the cabinet.

"4? I don't know,"

Theodore chuckles, finding that number funny. "I've been listening to you say that since the day I said I would be president. That was when I was 18, I'm 37 now. " William rolls his eyes, folding his arm, leaning back more into the chair.

"Well it's now or never Theo, take what I give you or else you will regret it when Mia and I post our 20 year anniversary, and our cute future kids." He chuckles shaking his head. "The only thing you an Mia would be celebrating is divorce."

"Ouch, that hurt really," Rolling his eyes Theodore Knocks sat on the sofa, taking in what his best friend had just said. He didn't mean what he said about William and Mia being divorce, matter of fact those two were so in love that when they do fight it wasn't a long day waiting for one to apologize.

Theodore felt something in his chest that he couldn't pin point what it was.

"Theo you good?" Earlier that question wouldn't have been so hard to answer.

"Yes,"

That was sadly far from the truth.

__

Hi.

Very short

Very short.

How was it?

Instagram : _goldenngirl