018

5K+..Thank you sm 💕

New book is out, would love for some feedback. That would mean so much to me. Thanks.

18

18.

__

It had now been a few days since their 'second' date, here Nia Well's sat in her office, trying to focus on her work, but her mind kept wandering back to Theodore Knocks.

She couldn't help but wonder what he was doing, where he was, and if he was thinking about her too.

She knew that she needed to focus on her job, but it was hard when all she could think about was him. She felt lucky that it was the day before Thanksgiving, which means her work ended early. As soon as she finished, she headed straight to her father's house. Upon arriving, she found her father waiting for her. They sat across from each other, and she could sense that he had something on his mind.  "Go ahead, Dad. Ask your question." He chuckled nervously, hesitating for a moment before finally speaking.

"Are you and Theodore Knocks together?" He asked, looking at her from above his glasses.

Nia didn't know what they were, all she knew was that they were something.

"I'm not sure yet," Her father nodded, understanding her hesitation. But Concern etched on his face. "Be careful, Nia. I don't want you to get hurt again or caught up in something that might not be right for you." Nia appreciated her father's concern and flashed him a reassuring smile, grateful for his support and love. "Also, Theo-dore had invited me to his family for Thanksgiving, I said yes cause I know you are always with mom,"

Her father sends a smile her way, and reaches forward to squeeze her hands. "My sweet Nia, you know how much I wouldn't mind," Nia smiled, and her father got up to take up a plate of Chicken Alfredo, and they ate making small talk.

After finishing up a meal with her father, Nia helped him to wash up the dishes then left. Once in the car Nia's mind was preoccupied with thoughts of baking a Caribbean rum cake for the Knock's thanksgiving dinner tomorrow even though she usually made it for the upcoming Christmas season.

Her thoughts were racing as she contemplated what else she could make besides the delicious rum cake. In the end, she asked Matteo to make a quick stop at the store so she could gather all the necessary ingredients for the rum cake since that was all she could think of making.

It had taken her about an hour of running around but she was finally finished getting the ingredients. Now With all the ingredients in her hand, she quickly walked over to the vehicle where Matteo sat in the driver's seat, seeming to be scrolling on his phone, when he looked up. "Wow, you weren't kidding when you said, you didn't have any of the ingredients," Nia chuckled, as she went to the back of the vehicle and opened the trunk. Matteo got out to help her put her four grocery bags in the back. After all was placed inside, Matteo asked to drag the cart, so she let him and watched as he drove the cart all the way back to the store while she sat inside and waited for him.