011

The President Muse

The President Muse...

Chapter 11

---

The car came to a halt behind a restaurant, and Theodore Knocks got out first.

He quickly rushed over to Nia's side to open her door.

She chuckles and took his hand, she hadn't realized where Theo had taken her until they were inside the building that she hadn't seen before. Theodore's bodyguards stayed close by as they walked the lit hall way until they made it to where he was taking her.

Theodore's bodyguards, ever vigilant, stayed close by as they walked down the softly lit hallway. The walls were adorned with exquisite artwork, each piece telling a story of its own. The air was filled with a delicate fragrance, a blend of roses and vanilla, that added to the enchantment of the moment. As they made their way through the corridor, Nia's anticipation grew, her heart beating in sync with the rhythm of their footsteps. Finally, they reached a set of double doors, and as they swung open, Nia's eyes widened in awe.

"Wow Theo, this is so beautiful," she whispered, her voice filled with genuine admiration.

In the center of the room, positioned directly beneath the magnificent chandelier, a solitary table caught their attention. Bathed in the warm glow of candlelight, the table exuded an air of elegance and sophistication. As they approached, their footsteps resonated against the smooth floor, creating a gentle symphony of sound. Each step brought them closer to the table, their eyes captivated by the sight of a trail of vibrant red roses, delicately plastered across the floor, leading the way. The smooth and soulful tunes of Jazz floated through the air, intertwining with the flickering candlelight.

As they neared the table, their gaze was drawn to a heart-shaped balloon, playfully swaying from side to side  The combination of the soft candlelight, the alluring fragrance of the roses, and the captivating music created an ambiance that was impossible to resist.

Theodore and Nia found themselves seated comfortably at the table, their eyes meeting in a moment of shared affection. With a gentle smile gracing his lips, Theodore turned his attention towards Nia, his voice filled with genuine curiosity. "So, how have these past two days been?" he inquired, his eyes sparkling with anticipation.

Nia's face instantly lit up, her eyes shining with excitement as she began to recount the events of her week. Her voice was filled with an undeniable enthusiasm as she spoke about the upcoming art show she had been tirelessly preparing for her fifth-grade students. Every word that escaped her lips was laced with a deep passion and unwavering dedication to her craft.

As Theodore listened intently, his heart swelled with an overwhelming sense of admiration for the woman sitting before him. He couldn't help but be captivated by her unwavering commitment to her students, her genuine love for teaching evident in every word she spoke.