003

3

3.

6:30 pm

Nia was running late.

Nia always thought she was blessed to have naturally curly hair but boy was it a struggle. Her dress was 1 hour late not arriving until 5pm, so she did her hair first and was finished at 5:30.

"We will be late Nia," Kelsey, one of the assitant teacher, and someone who so happens to be her colleague yells. Nia knew how much Kelsey wanted to go to these private events since even though she worked under Mr. Wells he still didn't show anyone his new  art piece or any new collection added.

Nia saw the opportunity to invite Kelsey as her plus one and she took it. She stood in front of the mirror, staring at the beautiful Maurita gown, filled with details. This dress surely but beautifully captures all her curves, and the rich gold color suits her beautifully dark skin.

"Wow," She turned around to see Kelsey eyeing her from her head to toes. "If I was gay I would totally date you," Nia chuckles.

"I think it's too much," Kelsey shook her head, grabbing her hand and dragging her out of the bathroom. "You look stunning,"

Nia smiled, at the compliment. "And you look elegant," She says, looking at Kelsey's golden dress that had a  halterneck and floral accent at the neckline, with a front cut out and seam split.

She looked amazing.

"Elegant enough to find me a sugar daddy?" Asked Kelsey, and Nia laughed. "Yes,"

The pair quickly grabbed their bags, and left the condo.

On the ride to the Musium.  As the car made its way towards the museum, Kelsey and Nia were filled with excitement. The vibrant red interior of the car added to their anticipation. Kelsey couldn't help but, shout sexyy red lyrics at the top of her lungs, "MY SON NEED A KNEW PAPPY!" Nia, amused by Kelsey's antics, pulled out her phone to record her friend twerking beside her.

The two women were having the time of their lives, singing  and dancing.

The ride to the museum was filled with laughter and joy as Kelsey and Nia continued their performance for a good 20 minutes.

When the black SUV finally pulled up to the Museum, Nia immediately noticed the amount of men and some woman standing outside, dressed in black or gold

"Take us around the back Matteo," Nia couldn't handle walking in that crowd of people, usually taking the back route to avoid

Matteo, her driver drove around the corner, nearly reaching the back door when he stopped the car.

Two men dressed in black had stopped the car, Nia noticed as the man appeared by Matteo's side, and waited for him to lower the window. He leaned down to whisper something into Matteo's ears then walked away.

"Why did you stop?" Nia asked, trying to understand what was happening.

"The secret service is-"

"OMFG!" Kelsey yelled, gaining the attention of Nia, and interrupting Matteo.

"That's Theodore Knocks right?"

Nia watched as a girl being escorted by a man in black and exiting the vehicle, was the one and only Theodore Knocks.

"Holy shit it is him,"

__

Extremely short.

How was it?