037

37

37.

Mentioned of miscarriage. !

Tw. Dickhead alert.

--

As she looks in the mirror, she notices how the satin dress fits her curves just right, making her thighs stand out. Her braids are pulled into a bun, held in place by a pretty gold butterfly clip, with some curly bits hanging loose at the back.

The echoing click of shoes against the floor draws her attention, and she watches as he enters the bathroom, dressed in a sleek Armani burgundy red suit that perfectly complements her attire.

Their eyes locked, and without hesitation, he wrapped his arms around her waist, drawing her close in his embrace. "Wow," 

He whispered, his words sending shivers down her spine as she felt the soft press of her backside against his front, sensing a subtle bulge there. "Theo," He pulls her even closer, his voice barely above a whisper. "You see what you do to me darling,"

Her eyes widened slightly as he continued to press himself against her, his touch sending shivers down her spine. Theodore lingered for a moment before pulling away, leaving a gentle kiss on the side of her neck before stepping back. Catching her breath, she feels a warmth spreading through her, and he chuckles softly before whispering softly.
"Let's go, that can wait until later,"

Later.

Taking that as a promise the pair both existed the apartment building, and once outside they hurried into the waiting black SUV. Theodore held the door open for Nia, and she slid into the seat, followed by him. As they settled in, Nia felt her nerves kick in, her heart racing with anticipation.

At first she was unsure if Theodore had noticed her uneaseness but as time past she felt a sense of relief as his hands gently clasped hers, instantly calming her nerves.

The ride was quiet as the vehicle drove them to their destination, and despite their interlocked hands, her heart refused to calm down. Yet again, Theodore noticed her uneaseness as the vehicle halted in front of the building. Leaning in, he placed a gentle kiss on her cheek before whispering in her ear, "We can leave if you want,"

She nodded, taking a deep breath. "Focus on me." Hearing his voice again she turned to meet his gaze, their eyes locking instantly. "I love you," He said softly, his hands squeezing hers.

She leaned in and placed a sweet kiss on his lips. "I love you too," she whispered before the doors on both sides of the vehicle swung open. Stepping out onto the smooth pavement, her heels clicked against the ground as she quickly joined Theodore in front of the vehicle.

Their hands intertwined before they made their way up the stairs of such a stunning building.

The building stood in front of them in shades of grey, adorned with pillars and a grand mahogany wood door , engraved with beautiful roses. And as they entered, Nia's artistic eye was immediately drawn to the art pieces plastered on the walls. However, her attention then shifted to a woman standing not far from where they stood, dressed in a stunning red off-the-shoulder dress.