016

16

16.

__

Nia Well's took one final look at herself in the mirror, a smile playing on her lips as she twirled in the elegant black off the shoulder dress. The fabric draped beautifully over her curves, accentuating her figure in the most flattering way. She couldn't believe how much her perspective had changed over the years. Living with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) had initially made her self-conscious about her body, but time had taught her to embrace her uniqueness and appreciate her own beauty.

As Nia stepped out of her house, she took a deep breath, savoring the cool evening air. The street lamps cast a warm glow on the quiet neighborhood, enhancing the excitement bubbling within her.

As she walked towards the front gate, a black limousine pulled up beside her. The driver stepped out and opened the door for her with a respectful nod. Nia smiled and thanked him before stepping into the luxurious vehicle. The leather seats engulfed her, making her feel like a queen en route to her empire.

The limousine drove along the city streets, the night lights flickering like stars on Earth. Nia watched the passing scenes with a mixture of fascination and anticipation. She couldn't help but wonder where Theodore was taking her. It had always been his style to surprise her, and tonight was no exception.

Finally, the limousine stopped in front of a tall building. Nia couldn't suppress her excitement as she caught sight of the rooftop terrace through the tinted windows. The door swung open, and a gentleman in a smart suit offered her his hand. Nia took it graciously, her heart pounding in sync with the elevator's ascent to the top floor.

As Nia stepped out of the elevator, the doors slid open with a soft whooshing sound, immediately capturing her attention. Her breath caught in her throat as she took in the sight before her.

Soft fairy lights adorned every corner, gently twinkling overhead and casting a warm, golden glow that matched the twinkling stars in the velvety night sky. They were delicately draped across the sturdy railings, wrapping around the pillars and creating a beautiful, ethereal ambiance. Nia found herself immersed in the intimate atmosphere, feeling as though she had been transported into a world of magic.

The air was filled with the sweet scent of the night blooming jasmine that wove its way through the garden-like setup. Its fragrance intermingled with the distant sounds of the bustling city below, creating a unique symphony that added to the enchantment of the scene. The soft rustling of leaves in the breeze, coupled with the distant hum of traffic, provided a sweet and unexpected sense of serenity in the midst of the urban turmoil.

As Nia took hesitant steps forward, her eyes fell upon a beautifully adorned table at the center of the rooftop. It was covered in a pristine white tablecloth, softened by the glow of the fairy lights above. A bouquet of vibrant roses, blooming in various shades of red and pink, adorned the center of the table, emanating a heady floral fragrance that enraptured her senses.