007

ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇꜱɪᴅᴇɴᴛ'ꜱ ᴍᴜꜱᴇ

Chapter 7

Love: "In the presence of love, everything becomes possible, and the world becomes a brighter, more beautiful place."

--

"I fell madly in love with you,"

Tears welled up in Nia's eyes, she didn't know how to responded to his confession. "Theo,"

"The night when I finally met you, I was over the moon, just happy to be in your presence. " he smiled as he thought back to that night.

"It's been 3 days Ryan and I still haven't seen her," Ryan groan, as he heard him say that now for the eight time since he entered the room. "If you keep saying that I might just leave and never come back."

"Haha funny," Theodore said not finding it funny. He sighs, putting his face in his hand, as he thought of her again. "Man, this is just depressing but you know what will cheer ya up?"

He looks up. "what?"

"A nice cold strong alcohol drink," Theodore shakes his head and Ryan groans. "You're no fun,"

"Let's go to the beach then, I heard from locals that music and people will be out there maybe this mystery girl will be there." Theodore jumped up at the thought of her being there. "Let's go,"

Ryan sat up and stared at him. "What?" Theodore gave him a confused glance. "I've known you for 30+ years and you have never jumped up this quick to go out with me. Man you don't even know her name, or even said hi and you're already whipped."

"Shut up and let's go before I change my mind," both of them left the room already dressed for a beach occasion, both wearing button down shirts, and short knee length beach pants, paired with sandals fitted for the Sandy beach.

When they arrived at the beach, a symphony of rhythmic beats filled their ears, emanating from the resounding clash of hands against drums. A vibrant scene unfolded before their eyes, as a multitude of individuals swayed and twirled in a mesmerizing dance, their bodies moving in perfect harmony with the pulsating music.

"I'm going to get us some drinks wait right here," Theodore watched as Ryan ran off in the direction, confused by his sudden need to go get drinks since they just got here. As he observed Ryan's sprint towards the beach side bar, he noticed him pause to greet a woman who appeared to be placing an order.

Theodore found himself transfixed by their exchange, oblivious to the fact that he was blocking someone's path.

"Excuse me," a soft voice uttered.