009

The President's Muse

Chapter 9

__

It's been 2 days since Theodore Knocks saw Nia Well's.

No matter how hard he tried to distract himself, she was always there, a constant presence that invaded every corner of his mind. Her image would flash before his eyes at the most unexpected moments, making it impossible for him to focus on anything else.

Her voice echoed in his ears, her laughter resonated in his mind, and her scent lingered in the air, a constant reminder of her intoxicating presence.

"Are you even listening to me!?" William yells, clapping his hand infront of Theodore's face causing him to jump. "What?"

William face palms and shakes his head. "Theodore I've been your best friend for so long and I can tell that's something is on your mind lately but can you please just drop it so we can focus on the campaign?" Theodore nodded, picking up the papers infront of him.

"Yes, sorry," The pair both went over their plan for the upcoming charity event that their hosting for families in need. His campaign manager thought that it would be a great idea for them to host a charity, which as they had quoted "Might bring in votes, if not then that's fine, at least we gave back to the community, unlike that scumbag Johnson's Myers,"

Johnson's Myers was the other man running in the campaign but unlike Theodore Roosevelt Rae Knocks Myers was nothing more than a repulsive ass-kisser who achieved absolutely nothing. He has been involved in various scandals in the past, such as posting offensive and discriminatory tweets, as well as engaging in scandalous cheating escapades that have plagued the newspaper articles for months on end.

"Since we did the survey online, an increase of new young gen z will likely vote for you instead since they comment that they liked your speech  you did years ago." William says, scrolling on his iPad.

"What speech was that?" He asked, unsure what that was about since he has done so many speeches.

He would mostly only remember the ones he had written.

"I don't remember myself, cause I probably didn't write it." Theodore nodded chuckling. "That's true,"

"William can I ask you to do a favor for me?" Theodore asked, since his mind started to wander back to Nia Well's, refusing to release her grip on his thoughts.

"Yes, Theodore, you can ask me for anything asides from commiting a crime. I would do anything,"

"Awe William I didn't know you love me that much," William sent a glare his way. "Love is a strong word,"

"Yeah sureee,"

"What's up?"

"Well you remember that time I went to Jamaica and then stayed for 2 months. That day you picked me up from the airport?" William nodded unsure of where this was going since Theodore rarely spoke about what happened 5 years ago.